Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Please take a look and see if we have fixed some of the issues with the board. Please report any issues you are still encountering in this thread.

Complete:
    I will be taking down the site for a few minutes to push a release for the forums, this is a release that is hopefully going to fix some of the issues with posts and topics, along with crap we havent even found yet. I hope this change will take no longer then 15 minutes.
    Last edited by iceman42; 09-09-2014, 03:09 PM.

Anyone else having problems with avatars?

I try and edit mine and it puts up a dialog where I can browse for an image. I select the image and then it puts up a new dialog box with "save" and "cancel" as options, but the box immediately disappears. Seeing the same thing on two computers, with both Firefox and IE.

Comment

Hmm. Copy from URL seems to work.

The browse/upload option failed on Chrome too.

[And my last post doesn't show up in the thread here where I am adding this follow up, but I did show up as the most recent poster in the thread list.]

Comment

Along with crap we haven't even found yet lol.
        Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Login with old details works. Been waiting anxiously for this... Probably a little late now, but let me know if you need any help with the migration. Well done.

Comment

Took me a minute, need to get my configurations more to my liking but glad that the board has moved on from double double posting posting.... Good jorb!

In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us...

Comment

Also any chance you could increase the font of replies, as well as the line-height? Text looks a little crammed!

Comment

Things are much better with reading the forums. Still can't upload my old avatar though. Not gonna lose any sleep over it...

Comment

Rev, thanks for fixing my problem

Comment

Dogzus can you tell me any errors you are getting with you avatar upload .. I changed mine so its curious you are having issues.
                    Let me know I'll see what we can find out.

Comment

Working...
                    X