Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Mike, Ice and all the others who helped fox the browser issue. Just in time for the beginning of the season!!

Comment

• Tried to updated the version of Tapatalk and it still isn't working, but I did it from my hard drive. Wondering if it needs to uploaded to the server...I don't believe I currently have server access. The instructions are here:

https://www.tapatalk.com/download_vBulletin

(I downloaded v 1.3.3)

First Time Installation for vBulletin 5
      • 1. Upload the 'mobiquo' folder to the root of your vBulletin 5 installation. Ensure the folder can be accessed from your browser or else the mod may fail to work as designed;
      • 2. Upload the 'core' folder to the root of your vBulletin 5 installation. This is required for push notifications.
      • 3. In the vBulletin 5 AdminCP, go to Projects & Hooks -> Manage Products. Towards the bottom, click the [Add/Import Product] option;
      • 4. You can import the file from your server using the 'import the XML file from your server' option. Input this './mobiquo/product-tapatalk.xml', then click the Import button;
      • 5. The plugin has been installed and now you can configure it. The settings are located at AdminCP -> Settings -> Options -> Tapatalk - General Settings;
      • 6. If it is the first time you install our plugin for your site,please register your site in tapatalk forum owner area:http://tapatalk.com/forum_owner.php.
      So if someone with access can copy the mobiquo and core folders as described above to the root vBulletin folder, maybe it will work again.
      Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

• What happened to avatars? I tried to re-upload the one I'd been using and the dialog box just disappears once you select a file to upload.

Funny, this happened when the site was first relaunched with this design five years ago. Iceman said he'd look at it but the resolution didn't get posted in this thread. I can't recall why things started working again.
        Last edited by dogzus; 10-04-2019, 01:42 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

• Originally posted by dogzus View Post
          What happened to avatars? I tried to re-upload the one I'd been using and the dialog box just disappears once you select a file to upload.

Funny, this happened when the site was first relaunched with this design five years ago. Iceman said he'd look at it but the resolution didn't get posted in this thread. I can't recall why things started working again.
          I tried rebuilding the avatars and it didn't work. But I did just upload a new avatar and it's showing. Not sure what is going on, but doing my best to try to resolve things.
          Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

• Whatever you did seems to have fixed the upload process. Thanks!

Comment

• Sorry about the downtime folks, Iceman42 came to the rescue once again and the site is back up. Although I own the site and cover the costs, I have not had time to learn the ins and outs. Ogie was supposed to teach me when he handed it over but tragedy struck. I can't say it enough how thankful I am for the help here, Iceman42 has been the main tech guy keeping this place going and he deserves the most credit for this. I told Ogie I would keep this site going and I intend to. Thanks Iceman42, Rev and Mike for all you guys do. And thanks for you guys who keep coming back.

Darcy
              Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

• Thanks, Darcy. Any idea what caused the outage? And is it related to what was going on with the boards? Tapatalk still isn't working though I tried to figure that one out. I'm no expert, so hopefully someone can get that figured out.
                Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

• Thanks for keeping the site up!
                  100% truth that I HAVE to visit every day. I can't remember when I didn't. This site is part of my life now.
                  LOL
                  "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

• Thanks to all for keeping this up. Evee, what's your cost? Can a couple of us long timers throw you some help to defer cost?

Comment

• The costs are minimal. Once the software was purchased itís just godaddy and the host. Thanks for the offer but itís okay.
                      Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Working...
                      X