Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no error message. The dialog box just disappears.

Comment

Can you message me the image? I would like to try and see what its doing ... or in this case NOT doing.

Comment

This is me being annoying and asking again if there is an option to include the "View first unread" post. It's the main way I navigate topics and not having it makes things much more time consuming in terms of finding where the new content in a thread starts.

Comment

Next to the thread title you will see a blue circle with double arrow heads pointing down, if you click that icon you will go to the first unread post.
          I have attached an image with the area highlighted.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman42 View Post
            Next to the thread title you will see a blue circle with double arrow heads pointing down, if you click that icon you will go to the first unread post.
            I have attached an image with the area highlighted.

Ah ha, thanks iceman. I feel like a clod for not figuring that out on my own. I think I was looking all around in the thread and never considering that the option could be off the main forum page, which is brilliant.

Comment

Is there a way to see how many posts or pages are in a thread while on the main board prior to clicking into the thread?

Comment

Looks good!
                sigpic

Comment

Every time I click "Post reply" i get a pop up as if i'm downloading a file from the website. I've actually tried 3 different times already just to post this message over the last few days and it never goes up. After I cancel the file download, I just see the "working" button at the top of the page forever until I leave the page.
                  Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
                  Official Facebook
                  Official Twitter

Comment

Did I miss something with the Barenaked Ladies?

Comment

Originally posted by IceHokie View Post
                      Did I miss something with the Barenaked Ladies?
                      I don't think anyone misses that band.

(But yes, I see the picture too.)

Comment

Working...
                      X