Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had a million dollars.....
    "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Originally posted by Pit View Post

I don't think anyone misses that band.

(But yes, I see the picture too.)

LOL!

Yeah, what's that all about? I have to confess though...I honestly didn't even notice it until I read this thread...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceHokie View Post
        Did I miss something with the Barenaked Ladies?

yes..yes you did and i think Evee is gonna flip when he sees it lol

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post

yes..yes you did and i think Evee is gonna flip when he sees it lol

Comment

Originally posted by IceHokie View Post
            Did I miss something with the Barenaked Ladies?
            Well I know some radio station out by evee has been playing an inordinate amount of them per his facebook postings...
            that is who is on the corner of the page up there isn't it? I fin that picture rather offputting for some reason....

In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us...

Comment

Who's up next, Bachman-Turner Overdrive?
              What would Fred do?

Comment

Another issue I've noticed is that the bar at the bottom of the screen is telling me to login to use the chat....but obviously I'm already logged in if I'm posting this message.

Does anyone know of a solution?

Comment

Please, no refering to the Bare Naked Ladies, please.

Please?
                  Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

I am going to email the parent company of our local radio station and complain about it pretty soon. I swear they play every song that terrible band ever made every day, day in and day out. Someone over there has a poster of the fat lead singer in his bedroom I swear.
                    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

hey guys, what do we do on gameday for the chatroom? will someone create a room for gameday chats? or will it be an a la carte deal?

Comment

Working...
                      X