Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chat keeps booting everyone.
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

not huge but at least for me...the time is off ..saying its about an hour later then it is

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
        not huge but at least for me...the time is off ..saying its about an hour later then it is
        Me too, I just went into my user settings and deselected the auto DST.

Comment

Alright, here's an issue. I tried to add a picture to one of my posts and it told me I'm not authorized to add/remove attachments.

Comment

Everytime I'm in the middle of a post, I get this message (more than once):

Invalid server response.

Please try again.

And if I hit the wrong key when the message pops us, I lose everything. Super annoying, and happens from any computer/tablet I'm on....

Comment

how are we doing with the chat? were you guys able to fix the boot out issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post
                Everytime I'm in the middle of a post, I get this message (more than once):

Invalid server response.

Please try again.

And if I hit the wrong key when the message pops us, I lose everything. Super annoying, and happens from any computer/tablet I'm on....
                This only happens to me on a tablet. Never on my Mac or PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Jane View Post

This only happens to me on a tablet. Never on my Mac or PC.
                  Never mind ... just happened in Chrome on my PC; thanks Hexy's Axe, you cursed me.

Comment

No idea about chat, I avoid that..I am a chat jinx...

Tom, Axe, what browser are you using when this happens?

Comment

Happens on Explorer all the time, and on my iPad as well. Super annoying because it will delete your post if you hit the wrong key.

Comment

Working...
                      X