Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    chat keeps booting everyone.
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

    Comment


    • #32
      not huge but at least for me...the time is off ..saying its about an hour later then it is

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by M13 View Post
        not huge but at least for me...the time is off ..saying its about an hour later then it is
        Me too, I just went into my user settings and deselected the auto DST.

        Comment


        • #34
          Alright, here's an issue. I tried to add a picture to one of my posts and it told me I'm not authorized to add/remove attachments.

          Comment


          • #35
            Everytime I'm in the middle of a post, I get this message (more than once):

            Invalid server response.

            Please try again.


            And if I hit the wrong key when the message pops us, I lose everything. Super annoying, and happens from any computer/tablet I'm on....

            Comment


            • #36
              how are we doing with the chat? were you guys able to fix the boot out issues?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post
                Everytime I'm in the middle of a post, I get this message (more than once):

                Invalid server response.

                Please try again.


                And if I hit the wrong key when the message pops us, I lose everything. Super annoying, and happens from any computer/tablet I'm on....
                This only happens to me on a tablet. Never on my Mac or PC.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Tom Jane View Post

                  This only happens to me on a tablet. Never on my Mac or PC.
                  Never mind ... just happened in Chrome on my PC; thanks Hexy's Axe, you cursed me.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    No idea about chat, I avoid that..I am a chat jinx...

                    Tom, Axe, what browser are you using when this happens?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Happens on Explorer all the time, and on my iPad as well. Super annoying because it will delete your post if you hit the wrong key.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X