Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post
    Happens on Explorer all the time, and on my iPad as well. Super annoying because it will delete your post if you hit the wrong key.

Yeah...I know that pain...usually go back to thread, refresh and hope like hell for the 'restore/discard' option...

I will poke around and see what I can see, i'll pass it on to our tech wiz as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post

Yeah...I know that pain...usually go back to thread, refresh and hope like hell for the 'restore/discard' option...

I will poke around and see what I can see, i'll pass it on to our tech wiz as well...

I just figured it was a feature you installed everytime I attempted to respond to one of your posts....

Comment

I haven't had a lot of time lately, been very busy. I would like a new chat program but will see about that in a couple weeks.
        Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by evee1234 View Post
          I haven't had a lot of time lately, been very busy. I would like a new chat program but will see about that in a couple weeks.
          I can't even figure out how to use the current one...............

Comment

Just curious, the "flyers news feed" section stopped working in April 2014. Is that fixable? If not why is it even left up there? If that was working again I'd certainly read the articles. I enjoyed seeing articles about the flyers from the different sources without having to go perusing a bunch of sports websites.

Also, not sure there is a point in the prospects / phantoms sub forum when it hasn't been used in over a year. There's been plenty of prospect talk, it just all happens in this area anyway.
            Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
            Official Facebook
            Official Twitter

Comment

A huge thank you to Iceman for doing the heavy lifting in getting the site back up and running. Much gratitude
              Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by evee1234 View Post
                A huge thank you to Iceman for doing the heavy lifting in getting the site back up and running. Much gratitude

indeed..thanks Iceman...some of us couldnt do without lol

Comment

Thanks iceman. If I can send a keg (or two) to your place, let me know!

Comment

twice now, I have logged in, posted. started another post, clicked Ok to post, and received an error "Missing Human Verification." Scroll to the top and I have been logged out.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
                      twice now, I have logged in, posted. started another post, clicked Ok to post, and received an error "Missing Human Verification." Scroll to the top and I have been logged out.

Make sure you have the 'Remember me' box clicked.

Comment

Working...
                      X