Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Update 9/9 - maintenance complete - please use this thread to report issues.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Submit a DNA sample to prove you are human, can't have any Kardashians here.
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Homepage on safari looks like this:

Is it because it's in debug mode? At the bottom, it shows:

Debug Information

• Page ID:
      • Parent ID:
      • Page Template ID:
      • Route ID:
      • Page Type:
      • Screen Layout ID:
      • Screen Layout Template:
      • Channel ID:
      • Node ID:
      • Database Asserts: 176 (?)
      • AJAX Requests: 11
      • Facebook Active: No (Not enabled or no appid & secret set)
      • Style ID: 27
      • Templates/Renders: 52/228
      • CSS Templates: 10
      • JS Files: 8
      • Current Time: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 22:25:46 -0500

Comment

No we are trying to run the Dragonbyte add on for the chat feature. Some issues with it according to iceman but he's working on it.
        Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

ITs the same with other browsers too TJ, both my Safari and Firefox show the same layout issue.
          SHould be resovled soon if this team is going to keep teasing us like this...

In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us...

Comment

don't resolve it at all. Since the page started looking like this we're winning. When we drop 2 or 3 in a row, THEN apply the updates.
            "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Debug mode will be turned off later, there have been a few hiccups since we came back up.
              The chat, I'm sorry about the look, but I have a ticket into their support about why their chat area does not load their style sheets .. aka why it looks like shit.

If you dont want to see it while viewing the page just click the (-) icon to the right of the box.
              Last edited by iceman42; 12-02-2015, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman42 View Post
                Debug mode will be turned off later, there have been a few hiccups since we came back up.
                The chat, I'm sorry about the look, but I have a ticket into their support about why their chat area does not load their style sheets .. aka why it looks like shit.

If you dont want to see it while viewing the page just click the (-) icon to the right of the box.

yeah did that..sadly it returns when you reload or go to something new

Comment

Chat is running but it would appear that the same issue we had with Comet Chat is happening to Dragonbyte. It's forcing me to refresh the main screen and reenter the room from time to time.

Comment

Anyone else noticing that sometimes pages here look like they have finished loading, but the browser acts like it is still trying to get some last bit of content, and never stops trying? In Firefox for me at least, sometimes a little box appears that says "working." At the same time, if you try and navigate off the page using the link to the next page, nothing happens.

Sometimes during one of these episodes I can't load any more pages on the site for a while. Almost like the whole site is unresponsive. Other sites are just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
                      Anyone else noticing that sometimes pages here look like they have finished loading, but the browser acts like it is still trying to get some last bit of content, and never stops trying? In Firefox for me at least, sometimes a little box appears that says "working." At the same time, if you try and navigate off the page using the link to the next page, nothing happens.

Sometimes during one of these episodes I can't load any more pages on the site for a while. Almost like the whole site is unresponsive. Other sites are just fine.
                      This happens to me on a Mac in Safari.

Comment

Working...
                      X