Clear All

• Bill Meltzer's tweets:

Solid read here:

Comment

What's up with this thread ?

{inhale} I HEART CLAUDE GIROUX {exhale}

sigpic

Comment

Looks Like Mason will start again. I thought the kid would play against the Stars. I guess they are riding the hot goalie. But in the long run he will need to rest sometime or he will be burnt out if they make the playoffs

Comment

Any chance of un-stickying these threads that never get posted to, so we don't have to scroll past them 47,000 times to get to the new topics?

Comment

I left the Maintenance thread and Prospect updates.

Comment

Can this thread be re-stickied???
              This thread didn't get posted to, but some of us came to this thread on a regular basis (daily) to see all of the Flyer related tweets in one spot
              It is pretty much the only reason I still come to this website

Comment

You were using this as a bookmark for Meltzer's twitter? I don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
                  You were using this as a bookmark for Meltzer's twitter? I don't understand.
                  The first post is a "live" feed of Meltzer's Twitter. For folks who didn't have or didn't want twitter

Comment

Ahhh. The 10-13-2015 date was throwing me off that there might be any new content.

Briefly followed Meltzer on Twitter but he re/tweeted too much *for me.*

But hey, now I see that Wiese is in tonight. Sweet.

Comment

Working...
                    X