Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prospects Thread (AHL, KHL, SHL, CHL, NCAA, etc)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is this week's Future Flyers Report from Tim Dougherty at NBC Sports Philly:

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...oskar-lindblom

The Phantoms have gotten off to a hot start this season, winning five of their first seven games (5W - 1L - 1SOL). Looking at the player stats so far, here are some things that stand out:

- Danick Martel is on fire! His stat line shows 7 GM, 7 G, 3 A, 10 PTS, +10, 12 PIM, 30.4 SH% (this kid is definitely undersized, but has a motor that never stops. Having played for the Armada in the Q, i have had people involved in that organization rave about this kid...BTW, two fighting majors so far this season).

- Mike Vecchione - 7 GM, 1 G, 6 A, 7 PTS, +8

- Nicholas Aube-Kubel - 7 GM, 3 G, 2 A, 5 PTS, +9, 11 PIM, 2 GWG (could NAK be taking that step in feeling comfortable playing pro hockey? His stats look like he's playing with confidence).

- Sam Morin - 5 GM, 1 G, 3 A, 4 PTS, +3, 10 PIM

- Mikhail Vorobyev - 7 GM, 3 A, 3 PTS, 9 SOG

- Philippe Myers - 6 GM, 1 G, 1 A, 2 PTS, +3, 11 SOG

- Mark Friedman - 6 GM, 2 A, 2 PTS, 11 SOG

- Oscar Lindblom - 7 GM, 1 A, 1 PTS, 17 SOG (no goals, but got his first AHL point over the weekend...glad to see that he is shooting...slow start, but things will get going soon).

- Alex Lyon - 6 GP, 4 W, 1 L, 1 SOL, 2.61 GAA, 0.916 SV%
    Last edited by lynchmob450; 10-23-2017, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Sam Morin getting ready for a call up.

Comment

Newest Flyers Future Report...prospects look to be getting hot. Nice to see Lindblom pick up a goal and an assist in consecutive games.

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...trio-prospects

Comment

Danick Martel is on FIRE with the Phantoms. 14 goals in 14 games!

http://sonsofpenn.com/danick-martel-...ing-nhl-ready/

Comment

Morgan Frost (4th in OHL scoring, 2nd in assists, tops in +/-) and teammates Boris Katchouk and Noah Carroll were sat out last night by coach Drew Bannister for violating a team rule. Bannister would not give specifics but said not alcohol-related saultstar.com/2017/12/01/hou… …

We’re hear for a good time
            Not a long time
            So have a good time
            The sun won’t shine everyday

Lol

Kids being kids

Wouldn’t be a flyers prospect unless he had some off ice ‘issues’

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went to the Armada-Victoriaville Tigers game yesterday. Got a chance to see Pascal Laberge...wasn't impressed by his lack of dominance. I would have expected him to be the MAN on his team and very noticeable every time he hit the ice. But that really wasn't the case. He looks to be a pretty good skater and a bit of a mucker (not afraid of the dirty areas on the ice)...but his shot and offensive desire were "meh". Only one game...

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
                Went to the Armada-Victoriaville Tigers game yesterday. Got a chance to see Pascal Laberge...wasn't impressed by his lack of dominance. I would have expected him to be the MAN on his team and very noticeable every time he hit the ice. But that really wasn't the case. He looks to be a pretty good skater and a bit of a mucker (not afraid of the dirty areas on the ice)...but his shot and offensive desire were "meh". Only one game...
                Laberge has been in a downward trend since that headshot. I think he's going to be a lost pick for us. Unfortunately, he's already signed to an ELC so unless he is traded we'll see him in the AHL or ECHL until 2021.

Comment

Phil Myers returned to the Phantoms on Saturday...that is good news. Unfortunately, Sam Morin missed another game with an injury i can't find any information on (why does it need to be so difficult?).

Comment

BTW...Oscar Lindblom is getting HOT! He's clearly starting to play with confidence in the AHL. I wonder what it will take for him to get a chance to play some games with the Flyers. Would love to see him on Patrick's line.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
                      BTW...Oscar Lindblom is getting HOT! He's clearly starting to play with confidence in the AHL. I wonder what it will take for him to get a chance to play some games with the Flyers. Would love to see him on Patrick's line.
                      Probably another month of solid play, an injury and a clearer picture of how the Flyers sit in the playoff race.

Comment

Working...
                      X