Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prospects Thread (AHL, KHL, SHL, CHL, NCAA, etc)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm going to go watch Farabee vs O'Brien...Providence plays BU on 1/12/19 in Providence...very inclined to see this game..tix are only $25 each

Comment

Originally posted by flyerdog
      I think I'm going to go watch Farabee vs O'Brien...Providence plays BU on 1/12/19 in Providence...very inclined to see this game..tix are only $25 each
      NCAA hockey tickets are that expensive ?

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will be going to the USA vs Russia game today. Will report back on all the Flyers prospects!

Comment

So cool...I sure hope the game will be a good one.

Comment

Watched Ratcliffe and the Guelph Storm play the Icedogs on Thursday night here in St Catharines.

Well I have to say I rate him above Strome.

Ratcliffe is a huge guy and he can actually skate decently compared to Strome.

Shows some nice hands in front of the net too.

Ten to fifteen years ago with his size I would say he was a lock to make the Flyers roster.

In the new NHL you simply donít see players that size much anymore . Heís a nice junior player I donít know if his skills and size will translate to the new NHL

Comment

Saw Matthew Strome play again tonight ... Bulldogs versus Icedogs ... Icedogs win 10-0 and their goalie Stephen Dhillon with the shutout and two assists ... donít think Iíve ever seen a goalie with a multipoint game ever lol

Strome was largely invisible tonight ... Hamilton has traded all of their top players away as they are now rebuilding ... oddly enough they didnít trade Strome who is now their captain ...

I wonder if they didnít trade him because there is a really good chance he returns as an OA next year ...

The flyers drafted him in 2017 and I believe have to sign him within two years or they lose his rights.

To the best of my knowledge they havenít signed Strome ... and based on what Iíve seen of him ... I wouldnít sign him either ...

Comment

Sure sounds like he was drafted as a project...and worth the try just because of his bloodlines (not that his brothers have succeeded in the NHL).

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450
                  Sure sounds like he was drafted as a project...and worth the try just because of his bloodlines (not that his brothers have succeeded in the NHL).
                  Ya

Heís by far the least talented of the three

And probably the biggest of the three

Comment

****it! Just saw a tweet from the regular coverage for the Phantoms report that Aubť-Kubel is now out injured and suspected to remain out for some extended time.

I'd really been hoping that clearing out some valueless roster spots off of the Flyers NHL 23-man roster would have meant some upcoming extended looks for some call-ups from Lehigh, but the AHL roster is so decimated with injuries currently that they've had to use some ECHL rush recalls, and defensemen playing forward, just to ice a full game squad.

Comment

5 goals on 11 shots for Morgan Frost in his game today versus Sudbury wolves and the Fin goalie with the long name from the WJC.

Guess heís making up for not scoring on him in the WJC tourney!?

Sudbury is a decent team too...they are right behind Niagara in their division although have now fallen eight points behind .

75 points in 38 games
                      Good for third in OHL scoring.

Heís only one of two non OA players in the top six in OHL scoring ... the other is USAís own Jason Robertson from the Icedogs.

Iím telling you guys this kid has mad skills .....

Comment

Working...
                      X