No announcement yet.

sorry but we need to gut this team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree flyerdog. at the very least, this should be Giroux' s last game wearing the C. Give Wayne a shot.

Comment

This team is beginning their stretch run at a top 5 pick and maybe even a top 3 pick...keep it going boys!

Comment

FFS stop with the crying over missing on Julien..IT WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN...sure Hak might be a lame duck coach..but this team is not good..and not even Bowman would get them to play well...its a bad team...plain and simple no coach is going to get a plan that will make scrubs like PRB, VdV, Manning all star players...so stop whining for a top end coach

is the coach ..no matter who it is..going to make G make better passes..or for Jake not to have his head up his A$$...no...

Comment

we are sorely missing a guy like Gagne..all those juicy rebounds...Simon was always there to bury them...and we are missing a Fedotenko type guy that gets lost in the action and suddenly nets one...even just having a guy like Gagne on this team would have done wonders...

Comment

for a team that has a lot of hits they sure have passed on a lot of chances to finnish them tonight

Comment

and now they think they are in the game...so noone answers for manning. why is manning in the NHL? honestly its a good story but man he is on for a lot of gaols against.

Comment

they go 3 on 2 into the edm zone and don't have the middle guy driving hard enuf to let the weak side winger come to the high clot...pee wee hockey...move your feet, drive net.

Comment

I won't watch again til they fire the Hak. The flyers are simply not prepared to win. coaches fault.

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post
                    I won't watch again til they fire the Hak. The flyers are simply not prepared to win. coaches fault.
                    no offense but , not just you i have seen say this, that is the stupidest thing and to me shows one is not a fan...not everything is roses..people need to stop laying everything at Hak's feet...sure he is part of the problem..but he is not the entire problem..this is a bad team..its easy to scapegoat the coach..but 4th coach in 11 years...3rd in 7...it can't ALWAYS be the coach..cause we all know when the next coach comes in..things will go well then the bottom will fall out and people will then blame that coach

Comment

• flyer fans always need someone to blame. that in itself is the problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X