No announcement yet.

sorry but we need to gut this team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothings changed in a very long time and it's perfectly clear the organization is content heading down the path it currently is. Do the math if need be...
    sigpic

Comment

• count me as on the bandwagon. I said it in the Mason sucks thread; but everyone, from Hak to the D, to the supposed "stars" to the 4th liners. This team has no heart whatsoever. I feel like they are all exactly like the US congress; each one knows it sucks, but it's easier to blame everyone else for it and just keep doing what you've been doing; and 6-8 months later; nothing's changed.
      "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

• The worst part is Homer and Hexy are running this team with no involvement from Dave Scott (Comcast)...this is VERY troubling for the organization!

Comment

• Still have to remeber that this year is just a waiting game. They will gut the team over 2 years. When your expectations are.low, you dont.get disappointed

Comment

• Still have to remeber that this year is just a waiting game. They will gut the team over 2 years. When your expectations are.low, you dont.get disappointed
            It would be nice if the replacements have a physical edge and can score.

Comment

• Originally posted by brownie View Post
              Anyone come to mind u would trade for? Kinda wish we still had JVR.... or what about Bobby Ryan? Hasn't been to impressive in Ottawa , maybe coming back home would be the kick in the *** he needs...
              The Sens would have to retain massively to make me think taking on Bobby Ryan is remotely a good idea right now.

Comment

• JVR is soft and streaky, I think there are probably better options at Forward. I saw that Ottawa may possibly want to trade Lazar, but there would probably be a fairly steep price for him because of his age and potential.

Comment

• Well, one thing is for sure. We should be sellers at the trade deadline. Pending UFA's out the door for the best deal you can get, consider making bigger trades if it gives us a future boost. No need to stand pat like last year now...this is not a playoff team. They have been in a tailspin since the winning streak and haven't shown signs of really breaking out of it. I just can't see them outpacing the cluster of teams battling for the eighth seed over the rest of the season.
                  Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

• Originally posted by M13 View Post

.this is a bad team..its easy to scapegoat the coach..but 4th coach in 11 years...3rd in 7...it can't ALWAYS be the coach..cause we all know when the next coach comes in..things will go well then the bottom will fall out and people will then blame that coach
                    Sure you can. It's always the coach in Philadelphia. From here; you could exhume Toe Blake, or Blake's toe. Use Blake's Towing to get them to move their asses if you'd think it'd help........but these players get exposed at the point in every season where games start to mean something and the quality left in the NHL actually starts giving a shit........

Everybody can go for me but Gudas, Simmonds and Provarov. If you're going to "give up the ghost" that consistently play the kids and at least have somewhat of a viable excuse for your perpetual ineptitude at crunch time. Some won't be movable because of their contracts. From the Captain to the waterboy, ship them to minors if possible until the "want to " improves.

Comment

• Would CO consider some of our high paid vets in a package for the guys they are shopping or do they want to get younger and cheaper? Fun to think about Giroux/ Jake + for Duchene/ Gabe etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X