No announcement yet.

sorry but we need to gut this team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any trade of G or Jake would most likely happen in the off season and would absolutely have to have a young Center coming back and when i say young i do not mean 26 years old young..problem is..finding that and the team willing to trade is probably next to impossible... galchenyuk would be a nice starting place though thats for sure

Comment

• if everyone recalls: the ten game win streak happened after Coots was injured and out of the lineup.....hmmm......

Comment

• Well, I guess everyone was able to able to play at a slower pace when Coots was out, they couldn't handle his speed when he was in the lineup.

Comment

• man he is a plodder, and soft with hands of slate....good positional player, smart but man he lacks a couple of key ingredients....

Comment

• If you guys had a day to kill, you could watch Coots and I have a rink long race.

Comment

• Originally posted by irvdog View Post
              man he is a plodder, and soft with hands of slate....good positional player, smart but man he lacks a couple of key ingredients....
              Which is why, on a contending team, he shouldn't see any more than 3rd line minutes, only D zone draws, and no PP time. If someone overvalues him at the deadline, he should be traded ASAP. He should be actively being shopped anyway.
              "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

• I'd trade Coots in a second, his value has been largely based on shutting down Malkin.

Comment

• Just to be honest, I'd much rather trade Schenn than Couturier.

Comment

• Here is a well written analysis of the Flyers current situation and challenges that Hextall has in front of him.

http://www.thefourthperiod.com/news/phi170218.html

Comment

• nailed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X