No announcement yet.

sorry but we need to gut this team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds like Hextall may be wavering slightly on his "patience" motto...from what i read on philly.com it sounds like he will be entertaining offers on anyone,,,,

Comment

• Anyone? Define "entertaining"................

Comment

• Originally posted by FLexible FLyer View Post
        Anyone? Define "entertaining"................
        Listening

Comment

• B U M P!!

Comment

• Originally posted by flyerdog View Post
            B U M P!!
            I second that!
            "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

• when they kept saying "Devils have lost 10 in a row" it was automatic that they would lose...we are the streak breakers..also in typical fashion..the guy that scored twice on us was in the middle of a goal-less drought...

but perhaps the BIGGEST point was that about half that Devils team were AHL call ups..and our big guns lost to THEM..if this doesn't set off alarms..nothing will...
              Last edited by flyerdog; 03-17-2017, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• It would be nice if our team took the attitude of the Red Wings instead of just mailing it in.

This is some of their quotes after their loss to the Avs...

Its hard, center Frans Nielsen admitted. Its not fun. This time used to be the best time of the year for playing games. Everything was on the line. But weve said it before, weve got to go out there and play the right way and come in every day and work.

The last thing we can do is create bad habits in here, because its going to carry over and weve gotta keep working and try to do the right things. Weve got to think forward, too a little bit.

Even if they cant make the playoffs, theres other reasons for the Wings to keep seeking to play the game the right way.

I think just for everybody winning is fun, Tatar said. We want to win as many games as you can.

You have to get ready for every game. You cant drop. Like I said before, the fans deserve it from us to play 100 per cent.
                "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

• I don't think our guys are mailing it in, we just don't have a lot of talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by alxhj View Post
                    I don't think our guys are mailing it in, we just don't have a lot of talent.
                    we don't have a lot of talent, but the talent that we DO have, with the exception of Simmonds/Provo/TK are not using that talent...

our top talented guys seem to have lost all hockey sense

Comment

• put them on the trading block then. I am all for it. Furthermore, next year will be another season filled with growing pains. Let's get used to this!!

Comment

Working...
                      X