sorry but we need to gut this team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flyerdog View Post

we don't have a lot of talent, but the talent that we DO have, with the exception of Simmonds/Provo/TK are not using that talent...

our top talented guys seem to have lost all hockey sense
    Definitely agree with that

Comment

• Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
      put them on the trading block then. I am all for it. Furthermore, next year will be another season filled with growing pains. Let's get used to this!!
      There will be one more year of struggles before things really start to turn up.

Comment

• BUMP

now it's official!

Comment

• No surprises.

Comment

• Now that it's a done deal, where do we go from here? I know a lot of fans want us to go after Oshie, but my feeling is that we're going to go all in on Bishop this off season. Probably gonna get crucified for this, but I'd be good with holding onto to Mason if he can be kept for a decent price, and improving our top 9. I haven't and wouldn't miss Raffl, and I think we should consider keeping MDZ , because I don't think Hexy is going to start 3 rookie Dmen next year. Just a few random thoughts.

Comment

• We need to start Stolarz next year if we have any hope of having a good team for years to come. No more patch work, let's go for it.

Comment

• TJ Oshie is trash, straight up...literal trash...let someone else give him big money...he's smoke and mirrors...and it kind of amazes me because Phil Kessel gets the shit kicked out of him relentlessly...and Oshie is worse...and folks cant, wont or dont see it...

If the Flyers pursue any kind of "#1" tender for next year....if they bring back Mason...I am done. Hextall will have proven he's of the same ilk as Homgren and Clarke before him...

Stolarz should be the guy they pencil in for 50+ next season...you don;t pursue anyone that;s going to cost you more than 3m to pick-up a penciled in 30 starts....

This team can;t mover forward, get younger and get better...if the answer from the fanbase and the front office is always to go out and buy another vet...

Comment

• I'm with you Rev ... Hexy has GOT to.
                  "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
                    TJ Oshie is trash, straight up...literal trash...let someone else give him big money...he's smoke and mirrors...and it kind of amazes me because Phil Kessel gets the shit kicked out of him relentlessly...and Oshie is worse...and folks cant, wont or dont see it...

If the Flyers pursue any kind of "#1" tender for next year....if they bring back Mason...I am done. Hextall will have proven he's of the same ilk as Homgren and Clarke before him...

Stolarz should be the guy they pencil in for 50+ next season...you don;t pursue anyone that;s going to cost you more than 3m to pick-up a penciled in 30 starts....

This team can;t mover forward, get younger and get better...if the answer from the fanbase and the front office is always to go out and buy another vet...
                    indeed..would be more of them just retooling instead of ya know..really rebuilding

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
                      TJ Oshie is trash, straight up...literal trash...let someone else give him big money...he's smoke and mirrors...and it kind of amazes me because Phil Kessel gets the shit kicked out of him relentlessly...and Oshie is worse...and folks cant, wont or dont see it...
                      Schenn = Oshie.

welcome back...sorry couldn't resist

Comment

Working...
                      X