No announcement yet.

sorry but we need to gut this team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's almost like they don't know how to respond when the other team pressures them...

Comment

6 shots vs carolina. ugh. this is pretty ugly. not certain how they can be this unprepared or uncompetitive....odd as sh/1t.

Comment

1 goal on 7 shots. beauty.

Comment

waking up after its all over...bag skate from now til start of the game vs habs!

Comment

mcdonalds hockey iq is about 9

Comment

i have been busy for two months now and not paying too much attention to the flyers....following along here and there.-reading a bit, catching highlights..but not watching games much...so i get a night i can watch and this is the sh!t i have to see? scorched retinas...gawd.

Comment

if we get a fair share of pts vs arizona, buf, carolina etc....we are in a solid position for playoffs but somehow we can't get those "easy" points....how does a team which is clearly at the fringe of the top 8 in division not come ready to earn pts vs softer competition...how, faaaaak. I'm out!

Comment

The best thing that can happen to this team is a horrific finish to get them a top 3 pick in the draft...Hexy should make ANY deals that make sense to strengthen the future up front!

This is the most lifeless, gutless and heartless Flyers team I can ever remember!

This team is significantly lacking leadership in the worst way!

Comment

The only thing I liked was the way Hakstol tried to address the unfathomable calls and non calls in the 2nd. The long calm conversation with the ref at the start of the third. I would guess that would be a respect builder. As to the players... I will say it again and again, if you had no expectations, you are not disappointed. Yet, a giant turd is still a giant turd of a game.

Comment

The main question I have after watching that game is: Does Bundy use the word "elude" now more than JJ uses "carom?"

Comment

Working...
                      X