Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting pushed around

Comment

this game is a microcosm of what we are missing....someone mentioned Bobby Ryan...at this point, couldn't hurt....

Comment

It's hard to watch Claude and remember he's the same guy that put Crosby on his rear just a few years ago. What happened to his passion? How can they leave Manning out to dry like this? What happened to having each others backs? Seriously- I would rather watch our alumni team than this crew.

Comment

Couldn't watch it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by AZFlyer View Post
            It's hard to watch Claude and remember he's the same guy that put Crosby on his rear just a few years ago. What happened to his passion? How can they leave Manning out to dry like this? What happened to having each others backs? Seriously- I would rather watch our alumni team than this crew.
            honestly. its seems like hte players are looking for a change.,,,they don't give a shIt right now.

Comment

This is the kind of game that gets a coach fired or a major player traded. I don't think Hexy and Homer can just sit and watch.

Comment

you pay claude 8m to take d zone draws? to not have offensive starts?? we are scoring about 1.25 goals per game....how bout give him some better starts.

Comment

Originally posted by AZFlyer View Post
                  This is the kind of game that gets a coach fired or a major player traded. I don't think Hexy and Homer can just sit and watch.
                  in light of whats going on around the league you would think....sit and be patient won't cut it with this pi$$ poor version of the flyers...this retool or rebuild does not exempt them from competing.

Comment

Team is taking on the personality of their coach.. vanilla!

Julien is gone, so that shipped sailed!

Most gutless and heartless Flyers team ever!

Comment

it wasn't like this early on...they actually stood up for each other...don't know what changed..and is it any question? Simmonds IS the leader of this team...and he deserves better

Comment

Working...
                      X