• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 years ago today..new penalties record

https://youtu.be/py5a999-rqA

Man those were good times...

Comment

"It's almost like now you don't want to be the guy that doesn't get thrown out of the game."

Comment

I was lucky enough to be there.

Comment

"this could be just what the Senators needed"...... Don't know about that, but it was just what I needed today. Thanks M.

Comment

"I don't think anything is going to happen this time with Sami Kapanen on the ice; oh, yes!"

Nice job by Recchi and Sharp.

And Huggy Bear! Man, Donald was tough, and could actually play the game. He really handled Ray.

"The Flyers will win this game. Their team gets into an all-man-in brawl. Rob Ray gets cut. And the Flyers score five goals which means everybody here in the building with a ticket will get a chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A. So, the Flyer fans are loving this night."
            What would Fred do?

Comment

Always liked the way Brashear sto pp ed when he saw how bad ray was cut. And sharp really handled himself well.

Comment

I liked how the height/weight stats graphic went up immediately when Brashear and Ray started fighting. The TV crew was prepared for that event.

Now where's that video of Hartnell throwing his glove?

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W-up-DWGmFc

Comment

That's the night that Leclair refused to stand up with his teammates. Was disappointed in Chara too, he fought a lightweight instead of standing up to a fighter, Neil pussed out too.. Nice job by Esche ,Recchi, and Sharp.

Comment

Working...
                    X