Pens on Wed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pens on Wed.

Well, the only fun left is beating the Pens... but.. will the Pens be able to make it to Philly? They played in Calgary tonight. I guess there is shot if fly tonight

Heard they will fly into Philly the day of the game.

Comment

So that is good for us. Wind will be high ..rough flight, everyone nausous..

Comment

Do the Flyers have a disposable goon they can call up? Not that I'm advocating having a guy come up just to injure someone, but you could argue the Pens are using Sestito like that the last couple of years. Note his current suspension, which hurts them not at all. His penalty minutes over the last two seasons equal just about five minutes per game.

PS. I don't like the Pens.

Comment

The pens did this proor to sestito too....i cant remember the idiot they called up but i think it was to play vs the flyers...back a few yrs ago....

Comment

Steve Mcintyre.

Comment

If you're counting on the Flyers to call up an answer to anything the Pens bring physically, forget it!

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post
                If you're counting on the Flyers to call up an answer to anything the Pens bring physically, forget it!
                So I'm reading today that Pitt just signed the NCAA's leading scorer over Philly and 14 other NHL clubs.Flyers are expected to sign 2 from Ghost's school-a center and a wing named Spencer Foo. Spence may elect to stay at Union college an extra year to play with his brother Parker. Please, please please Philly...for the love of comedy sign him too! I'll pray they can both throw'em. This way, when the Pens call up the Sestito's of the world we can call up.............well........you know............

Comment

Zach Aston-Reese? What kinda hockey name is that? Sounds like the kid grew up eating Grey Poupon. Glad we didn't sign him.

Now Foo, that's a hockey name!

What would Fred do?

Comment

I would guess they never would own a taveren. The management would be really Foobar.

Mr T hates the signing, he pities the Foo.

Comment

Working...
                    X