No announcement yet.

Pens on Wed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle Kung was something special back in the day.

Comment

The Pens were gassed and depleted, but that was still a lot of fun.
      What would Fred do?

Comment

Beating the Penguins is always fun. Especially watching Crosby cry about a penalty when it was a blatantly obvious one against him. What did he say to the ref? "You can't call a penalty on me! I'm calling Gary!!!"

Good effort by the Flyers. Heck, even Weise had a strong game.
        Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

I didn't watch the whole game, but i was very impressed with Couts and Ghost. Couts seemed like he brought his A game (which we haven't seen too often this season). Ghost looked really confident with the puck.

I hate the Pens...but you gotta give them credit when you see that they are playing with SO many AHLers. Sure seems like their replaceable parts fit right in without their regulars feeling the need to play a different game. But as i said...I HATE THE PENS....so EFFFF them all!

Comment

TheRe were.soooooooooooo many pens.fans.there, and.it was.special to not hear even a single peep. Season.is over, and.that game will be the best memory.
            Last edited by swami24; 03-16-2017, 09:45 AM.

Comment

God knows I've been on Couts like white on rice this year, but he was a beast last night. He picked Malkin's and Crosby's pocket, his defense was outstanding. Now if only he would play like that, night in, and night out.

Comment

Overall, I think Couturier has played much better recently since he was put back into a third line role. That's what he is, and we have to accept that. And he's very good in that role. Personally, I like it when he's with Cousins and Read but he had a great performance with Schenn and Weise last night. So I guess it's more about the role than the linemates. Interesting that with Weal out injured (day to day), they put Cousins (who was a healthy scratch last game) up with Giroux/Simmonds and relegated Schenn to the third line.
                Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

I thought Wiese probably played his best game as a Flyer too.

Comment

Ugh.

In the pre-game when JJ said the Devils had lost ten straight, it might as well have been prophecy that the Flyers would be the team they beat to end the streak.

That's as close as they've come in a long time to getting me to turn the game off with more than a few seconds left.

If Mason is hurt I hope they don't just call up Stolarz to sit him on the bench.

How this happens right after they shut out Pittsburgh...

Comment

Talk about Jekyll and Hyde

Comment

Working...
                      X