• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cousins is injured at least.

Comment

Originally posted by IceHokie View Post
      Cousins is injured at least.
      He is? I didn't hear anything about that. I know Manning is injured (which is why Schultz is playing). But Cousins was a healthy scratch for a game, then was on the first line when Weal missed one, then back to scratched.

For the record, I'd love to see Schultz and Manning both scratched while someone like Haag gets a shot to play out the season. It's time to see if he can handle the NHL.
      Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Barr View Post

He is? I didn't hear anything about that. I know Manning is injured (which is why Schultz is playing). But Cousins was a healthy scratch for a game, then was on the first line when Weal missed one, then back to scratched.

For the record, I'd love to see Schultz and Manning both scratched while someone like Haag gets a shot to play out the season. It's time to see if he can handle the NHL.
        Going off Meltzer's Canes game preview, he's day to day with an UBI.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=83861

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Barr View Post
          Haag hasn't played since early March due a LBI.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post

Haag hasn't played since early March due a LBI.
            UGH! Just can't win, can we? LOL.
            Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

i think I might know what's wrong with Jake..
              didn't he just have a kid? That WOULD explain things, nothing kills an athlete's performance more than having a kid...all that time spent working on drills and in the gym is now spent cleaning baby shit....and not getting enough sleep...no surprise his play has dropped off..happens with every athlete....expect the same from Claude when he pops one out.

Comment

Originally posted by flyerdog View Post
                i think I might know what's wrong with Jake..
                didn't he just have a kid? That WOULD explain things, nothing kills an athlete's performance more than having a kid...all that time spent working on drills and in the gym is now spent cleaning baby shit....and not getting enough sleep...no surprise his play has dropped off..happens with every athlete....expect the same from Claude when he pops one out.
                LOL

Comment

Working...
                X