X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BGSU Friedman signs today 3/21

Friedmans in
    http://www.bgsuhockey.com/2017/03/bg...th-nhl-flyers/

Can't have too many defensive prospects! Not sure if this guy will ever make it to the NHL as he's a bit undersized and doesn't have the big time offensive skill set of a Ghost, but we'll see. Might end up in the same boat as TJ Brennan.
    Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

The way HF talks about him, he is the next coming of Ghost. Will be curious to see how he turns out. He can now join the Phantoms for their playoff push I imagine?

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
        The way HF talks about him, he is the next coming of Ghost. Will be curious to see how he turns out. He can now join the Phantoms for their playoff push I imagine?
        Yes, he can join the Phantoms. But I don't think he can play in the postseason because the AHL playoff rosters were locked last week (which is why Weal was sent down for a day but never left the big club).
        Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Barr View Post

Yes, he can join the Phantoms. But I don't think he can play in the postseason because the AHL playoff rosters were locked last week (which is why Weal was sent down for a day but never left the big club).
          I understood that only applies to players on NHL rosters on that deadline day (i.e. they can't be sent down to play in the AHL later if they aren't on the AHL roster at that date)
          "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
            take anything HF says with a grain of salt..i mean they are actively wanting them to tank

Comment

Working...
            X