Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Jets

8PM ET

First of four on the road, where the Flyers have been pretty mediocre this season.

@Jets
    @Wild
    Blue Jackets
    @Pens

Hard to pick any of those where I'd favor them with any confidence based on recent performance.

What are your picks?

I'll go:

Jets W
    Wild L
    Blue Jackets OT/SO L
    Pens L

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
    8PM ET

I'll go:

Jets W
    Wild L
    Blue Jackets OT/SO L
    Pens L
    I'll go:

Jets L
    Wild L
    Blue Jackets L
    Pens L
    Win the Lottery.

What would Fred do?

Comment

Lolz.

It was pointed out to me that the Jets will be starting their backup. So the Flyers will probably break the modern record of shots in a game (61) and not get one past him.

Plus JJ will undoubtedly mention that the Flyers have won six straight against the Jets, which will also guarantee an end to that streak.

Comment

to which Keith Jones will reply "indeed"
        "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Anemic offense. Jets keeper sucks but is having an easy night of it.....oh man and now wheeler score....uggo

Comment

Man i am a sucker ...watching this...WBC here i come!

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
              Lolz.

Plus JJ will undoubtedly mention that the Flyers have won six straight against the Jets, which will also guarantee an end to that streak.
              Sure kiss of death

Comment

It was at least entertaining to watch until about ten minutes left in the third when my status update was something like:

*Loudly speaks list of names of deities and prophets*

Comment

If someone told you that last night's game featured one relatively healthy team that was desperate for points and still had an outside shot at the playoffs was playing against a team out of the playoff race missing half (or more) of its regular defenseman, you would have had the two teams reversed. This team talks big in interviews but on the ice, they don't play with any kind of desperation at all. It's kind of sad to watch. I know they just aren't that good, but they're better than this.
                  Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

The Flyers playoff chances after losing to Toronto and Boston basically dropped to 0. This game (like the rest of the season) is meaningless for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X