X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just me.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
      just hoping we dont get a repeat of 2012-2013, where once we were basically eliminated we won all our games and cost ourselves many, many draft spots.
      Was this the draft that netted them Morin? Still waiting to see him play though.

Comment

Originally posted by CLJ View Post

Was this the draft that netted them Morin? Still waiting to see him play though.
        Yes, it was.

Comment

How much do people believe? Only 4 members logged on during game a game vs the pens.

Comment

I can't believe how wrong I was.

We have no shot at #7 now.

Comment

Originally posted by CLJ View Post

There are only two players from that round who have yet to play an NHL game, Morin is one of them...

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post

There are only two players from that round who have yet to play an NHL game, Morin is one of them...
                So much for that...and then there was one.

Comment

We won 4 of 5 games when really we needed a higher draft pick lol. We are the Leaf's of five years ago. And we used to LAUGH at their late, meaningless, screw the draft picks, pushes lol. Sad times watching this sad sack group of players. Some bright spots but overall it should be gutted.
                  Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

The team that really may wind up being the Leafs of five years ago... is the Leafs.

They are in the last WC spot, three points up with two games to go. They have lost two in a row, and finish up against Pittsburgh and Columbus, who may prevent them from getting any more points. Either the Isles or Tampa could win their last two and jump over them.

Comment

I'll admit that more than a little bit I was hoping that would happen. Leafs are in though.

Flyers will finish either 11 or 12 from the bottom. Bump them back in the draft one for LV. 12 or 13 overall.

At least MotoGP season has started and I've got a bit of something to watch until hockey is back in October.

Comment

Working...
                      X