Cindy being the dirty bitch that she is

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cindy being the dirty bitch that she is

It must be THAT time of the month for Cindy to be acting like this.

From Tuesday, March 21 (no penalty):

From Thursday, March 23 (no penalty):

I think its time for someone to Matt Cooke her. Please!!

and nothing from the league...I would think you should get at least a game for shattering someones finger...but it's Cindy...

Comment

Ever since they got bailed out of bankruptcy and then were called the "model franchise", no one from that team seems to get the penalties they desire.

Comment

I wonder if we should even care anymore. It seems like every time there is a hit on a Pens player that is on the edge, a suspension follows (Manning, Ristolainen)...but any Pens hit (not just Cindy's dirty work) gets a pass. When there is a clear bias in favor of one team and the NHL has no issue with making it obvious...why should fans care?

Comment

The league is going to create a new bullies..

Anyone remember how the Isles handled the penguins BS and Mario's subsequent freak out?

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
            I wonder if we should even care anymore. It seems like every time there is a hit on a Pens player that is on the edge, a suspension follows (Manning, Ristolainen)...but any Pens hit (not just Cindy's dirty work) gets a pass. When there is a clear bias in favor of one team and the NHL has no issue with making it obvious...why should fans care?
            Tom sestito was suspended earlier this month

Comment

Originally posted by CLJ View Post

Tom sestito was suspended earlier this month
              4 games...would have received 10 if he wasn't wearing a uniform with a skating bird that can't fly on his chest.

Comment

He's dressed for 15 games in the last two season with Pittsburgh. He's totally expendable. Suspending him doesn't hurt the organization at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
                  He's dressed for 15 games in the last two season with Pittsburgh. He's totally expendable. Suspending him doesn't hurt the organization at all.
                  exactly...where was the suspension for the head shot by Malkin to Couts in that playoff game?

Comment

SENATORS OWNER EUGENE MELNYK CALLS SIDNEY CROSBY 'A WHINER BEYOND BELIEF'

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2699872-senators-owner-eugene-melnyk-calls-sidney-crosby-a-whiner-beyond-belief?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter &utm_campaign=nhl

A few excerpts:

Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk believes Pittsburgh Penguins superstar Sidney Crosby, whom he called a "whiner," should have received a harsh punishment for the slash on Sens defenseman Marc Methot during Thursday night's game.

"Sometimes they miss these things. I hope this guy, and we all know who he is, the guy is a just a whiner beyond belief," he said. "You do this kind of stuff and I don't care who you are in the league, I don't care if you're the No. 1 player in the league, you should sit out a long time for this kind of crap. I really do."

Methot's fingertip was chopped off and his entire finger bloodied as part of the gruesome injury, which didn't draw a penalty on Crosby.

Pierre LeBrun of ESPN.com reported the league isn't going to look into the incident for potential supplemental discipline either.

It marked the second straight game Crosby was involved in a controversial incident. On Tuesday, he was caught on camera spearing the groin of Buffalo Sabres center Ryan O'Reilly from behind during the Pens' 3-1 victory over Buffalo at the First Niagara Center.

Sabres defenseman Rasmus Ristolainen received a three-game suspension for a separate play during the same game. Buffalo goaltender Robin Lehner said Friday "certain teams in the league get the benefit of the doubt," ...

Maybe the Flyers should run Melnyk's comments on the big screen tonight so we can give him a standing ovation.
                    What would Fred do?

Comment

Working...
                    X