Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Senators

7:00 ET

Sens look pretty safe in a playoff spot at 90 pts. Flyers pretty improbable at 78.

Best case scenario: New record for penalty minutes in a game (>419), win the game.

Worst case scenario: Lose one in a totally effortless mess, since they won the last game and are in win-one-lose-one mode.

Originally posted by dogzus View Post

Best case scenario: New record for penalty minutes in a game (>419), win the game.
    I was thinking of that game today. I was there for that game, and tonight is my last game this year. I little extracurricular would be fun.

playoff chances are listed as .2%

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
      playoff chances are listed as .2%

What would Fred do?

Comment

We won, but so did Boston. Our chance remains at .2 %.

Keep hope alive!

What would Fred do?

Comment

The Flyers play their last game of the season against the Hurricanes. Right now they are two points apart. I had this vision of both teams trying to lose the game -- to pick ahead of the other in the draft -- to the extent that attempts at own goals were being blocked by the other team.

Overactive imagination is a problem.

Comment

Is it just me or is ghost playing better?
            time to make him a healthy scratch Mr hak.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
              The Flyers play their last game of the season against the Hurricanes. Right now they are two points apart. I had this vision of both teams trying to lose the game -- to pick ahead of the other in the draft -- to the extent that attempts at own goals were being blocked by the other team.

Overactive imagination is a problem.
              That would be AWESOME!!!!!
              "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by newgodz View Post
                Is it just me or is ghost playing better?
                time to make him a healthy scratch Mr hak.
                Agree. Ghost looks much better.

What would Fred do?

Comment

YES win some meaningless games at the end of the season! Who needs picks lol.
                  Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by evee1234 View Post
                    YES win some meaningless games at the end of the season! Who needs picks lol.
                    Like an addict who just wants a temporary high at the expense of their future, the front office just wants to make the playoffs.

The moment the Real team surfaces itself, that's when they need to pull the plug on the season or do everything to win it all.

As soon as they realize that the team really doesn't have a shot, they should be strategically tanking And giving kids a taste here and there.
                    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Working...
                    X