Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Devils

7:00 ET

Two out of the next three versus NJ, with the Rags in the middle of the horrible sandwich.

Tough call between NJ wanting to torment the Flyers by winning, or lose and keep themselves in the top 3 for the draft. That would be a sure sign they are not messing around about tanking.

So what happens if Stolarz gets hurt, do one of the skaters have to suit Up? I would assume so.

Comment

that was scary as all hell to watch..my guess is he tried to play through the flu or food poisoning or something like that..as for if Stolie gets hurt..hope you are limbering up..word is its you lol

Comment

Neuvirth going down like that you think of all of the possibles. Heart, stroke, dehydration.... it was so early dehydration doesn't seem likely. He was moving all limbs and facial muscles, so that looked 2 out of three signs of stroke to be OK. Medications, hung over (), bad sushi.... hopefully he is ok...

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
          ..word is its you lol
          The phone hasn't rang, and I think after 4 Cap'n and cokes, the mrs would be better. She did play defense at the Igloo in Mt Laurel today, so she is warmed up.

Comment

Per colin McDonald bench interview, sounds like neuvy was sick too.
            Last edited by swami24; 04-01-2017, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Neuvirth talking to players between periods, must be OK, best news is that he isn't at hospital

Comment

And some guy being dressed as an emergency backup. Nice job by the commentators on answering all my questions....

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
                  Neuvirth talking to players between periods, must be OK, best news is that he isn't at hospital
                  he has been taken to the hospital as a precaution

Comment

Hah, nice move to try and squeeze that guy in for 24 secs of time.

Comment

Working...
                    X