Morin in tonight...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morin in tonight...

Will be fun to see how he does in his first ever NHL game. With Ghost, Provo and Morin all seaming in the lineup tonight means the changeover is slowly happening!

What's this D look like next year?

Provo- Gudas
    Sanheim- Ghost
    Morin- Manning
    Hagg

Can't imagine the brass wants 3 rookies so guessing Morin gets another term in minors or Hagg gets moved.

Any other ideas?

Comment

Is MacDonald even movable?

Comment

Originally posted by AZFlyer View Post
        What's this D look like next year?

Provo- Gudas
        Sanheim- Ghost
        Morin- Manning
        Hagg

Can't imagine the brass wants 3 rookies so guessing Morin gets another term in minors or Hagg gets moved.

Any other ideas?
        One of Sanheim, Morin, or Hagg spends another 1/2 year in AHL until its clear the other two are fully acclimated to the NHL. That's my guess.

A defense cannot consist of three rookies, one second year, one third year, and one sixth year player. I don't care about being good so much as hurting the development of the rookies.

Also, none of them should be the 7th. They have to be in the regular lineup.

My guess:

Provo-AMac
        Morin-Ghost
        Hagg-Gudas
        Manning
        "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

I know LV is looking towards the playoffs and all, but my question here is; why not more? Why just Morin? We're not making the playoffs, so who gives a crap. Bring up Leir, and 1 of Fazleev/Goulbourne. Throw in Sanheim or Hagg. The only thing losing the rest of our games is going to do is improve our draft position.

This is not "tanking" either. Just giving the young kids a nice dose of the big game to finish out the season.
          "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

I have to believe that Hexy is working on something that wil send additional assets to Vegas if they agree to take AMac.

Comment

Agree with Elab that whoever is the least ready of Morin, Sanheim, and Hagg will not start next year in the NHL. I also think Myers would also need to have an extraordinary camp to get an NHL spot.

Assuming Del Zotto is not resigned and we're stuck with MacDonald, I'm still not opposed to signing Streit to a 1 year deal as the 7th dman / mentor and waiving Manning to send him back to the AHL...

Provorov Macdonald
              Gudas Hagg/Sanheim
              Ghost Morin
              Streit

Manning is the main call up for a short term need for another dman, odd man out of hagg/sanheim main call up if there are several longer term injuries.
              Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
              Official Facebook
              Official Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by PinkFloydFreak87 View Post
                Agree with Elab that whoever is the least ready of Morin, Sanheim, and Hagg will not start next year in the NHL. I also think Myers would also need to have an extraordinary camp to get an NHL spot.

Assuming Del Zotto is not resigned and we're stuck with MacDonald, I'm still not opposed to signing Streit to a 1 year deal as the 7th dman / mentor and waiving Manning to send him back to the AHL...

Provorov Macdonald
                Gudas Hagg/Sanheim
                Ghost Morin
                Streit

Manning is the main call up for a short term need for another dman, odd man out of hagg/sanheim main call up if there are several longer term injuries.
                honestly..i would rather NOT have a 40 year old in the line up

MDZ will either get a short term contract sadly..or they will go with another vet to bring in and from what i have read it might be Morin that goes back down next year unless he has a fantastic camp..he still needs a bit of seasoning

i am actually surprised it is not Hagg who got the call up as it seems he is supposed to be NHL ready now

Comment

Ya gotta wonder if one of the defensive prospects gets flipped for an equal age/level forward prospect. There's just too many guys and not enough spots, especially if they're all close to ready at the same time which seems to be the boat we're in. It's not giving up on them either, just asset management.

Comment

Originally posted by smkruzik View Post
                    I know LV is looking towards the playoffs and all, but my question here is; why not more? Why just Morin? We're not making the playoffs, so who gives a crap. Bring up Leir, and 1 of Fazleev/Goulbourne. Throw in Sanheim or Hagg. The only thing losing the rest of our games is going to do is improve our draft position.

This is not "tanking" either. Just giving the young kids a nice dose of the big game to finish out the season.
                    The last I heard was that Goulborne was in the ECHL, he probably won't get a call up

Comment

Working...
                    X