GDT: Hurricanes@Flyers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Hurricanes@Flyers

Ok, this frustrating season is just about over.

If the Flyers win, they'll have 56 points at home; the best since the 2000-01 season. Of course, that and $4.35 will buy you a Grande Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks.

They'll sew up 13th in the draft with a win, or a point.

On the other hand, if the boys lose and the Kings win, we'll move up to 10th in the draft.

A loss in regulation, and a Kings loss, means we'll pick 11th.

I can't root against the team, but I'd much rather be picking at #10. Also, at #10 our chance of moving up to one of the top 3 spots via the lottery about doubles compared to #13.

Not a bad day for Mason to have a relapse so we can play Eric Semborski. Of course, he'd probably shut out the Canes.
    What would Fred do?

We all know this collection of losers is winning today.

This season couldn't have gone worse in terms of on ice play and draft position. The perfect dumpster fire which pretty much describes this group...

Well done boys, make us proud with this late season push lol

Comment

i think Hexy is more likely to trade back than up

Comment

I think Stolarz is starting today!

Comment

And with regards to trading up; draft day will be very telling of his D stockpile.

Comment

Just saw that Hagg is starting on D as well!!

Comment

man..the supposed fans over at HF ..actively rooting against the Flyers tonight just so they can have a better pick..disgusting really...

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                man..the supposed fans over at HF ..actively rooting against the Flyers tonight just so they can have a better pick..disgusting really...
                Count me among them. 3 picks appears to be a potentially large difference in this draft.

Hagg was great though, very very happy to see that.
                "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

Originally posted by ELab2 View Post

Count me among them. 3 picks appears to be a potentially large difference in this draft.

Hagg was great though, very very happy to see that.
                  no..i mean these guys are really going overboard on how drastic and changing it is to our franchise...these guys have gotten worse through out the season with hteir negativity to the organization as a whole..frankly ..i would never..root against my team..i mean they actively wanted the team to tank

Comment

Yeah, I definitely wanted #10 versus #13. I blame Dale Weise.

The value of the three spots is about a second round draft pick.

Also, our chances of winning the lottery and getting in the top three picks goes down a lot at #13.

I didn't get to see the game, but it was good to read the positive reviews of Hagg's performance.

What would Fred do?

Comment

Working...
                    X