Kings fire Lombardi and Sutter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings fire Lombardi and Sutter

...should Stevens end up available, hire him back to work with Hakstol...

Seriously...special teams have not been the same since the man left...and he works well with young players...

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post

Seriously...special teams have not been the same since the man left...and he works well with young players...
    Fire the entire coaching staff and replace them with Sutter and Stevens.

Seriously, Hak is a joke and isn't leading this club anywhere...Sutter instantly commands that room...

Comment

What exactly is the responsibility of each current assitant coach? Mullen has been around, Lappy would seem to be a player guy, gord murphy... Defense? Steven's would fit the usual profile of brining back a guy with history. As much as people think Hakstol would go, he isnt.

Comment

i was thinking that same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post

Fire the entire coaching staff and replace them with Sutter and Stevens.

Seriously, Hak is a joke and isn't leading this club anywhere...Sutter instantly commands that room...
          2 things on this

A. Sutter had to be coaxed back this year to coach..seems he wants to retire

B. When the team looks like crap again under the next new coach..then what? Hak makes some head scratching moves..but in the end..these players still play..only when they want to

Comment

Yeah, Sutter with Flyers seems like a stretch, but I'd welcome Stevens back.

I'll even bake him a ...

Gerard Gallant is out there and would be a great add to our staff. Hell he'd be a really good head coach. With Tallon being reinstated after the cluster-F in Florida, I wonder if he'll bring Gallant back too.
            What would Fred do?

Comment

Hakstol is going no where...that much is confirmed when Hextall bring Hakstol to be an assistant coach for Team Canada at the World Championships (good leaders need to be able to recognize and correct their mistakes...why isn't Hextall seeing the warts that were clear in Hakstol's lack of adjustment this season (before game and in-game).

Comment

Flyers should have hired Lombardi as GM in the mid 2000's when he was simply a scout for them. This was after being let go by San Jose and before going to LA.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
                  Hakstol is going no where...that much is confirmed when Hextall bring Hakstol to be an assistant coach for Team Canada at the World Championships (good leaders need to be able to recognize and correct their mistakes...why isn't Hextall seeing the warts that were clear in Hakstol's lack of adjustment this season (before game and in-game).
                  How many adjustments can be make if we're being honest about this roster?

Comment

How many adjustments can be make if we're being honest about this roster?
                    I understand your point...but man...i'm so sick of him watching a guy like MacDonald give away the puck over and over again and reward him with the most TOI AND OT ice time.

And hisuse of the 4th line was baffling. What exactly did CVV do to play in every game? Even with the lack of talent, you can't convince me that CVV was better than some of the guys who weren't allowed to play in his place (i'm focusing in on Lyubimov here).

Comment

Working...
                    X