Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
    Here's a series of tweets from Slava Malamud:
    All I wanted was for them to beat the penguins.

    Go Ottawa!

    Comment


    • freakin penguins and ducks, Heres to hoping the Predators and Senators can take them down.

      More than any club, I hate the penguins.

      Capitals, with a loaded club, fall again. With Oshie, Justin Williams, Alzner, Shattenkirk, and others all UFAs, time to abandon ship.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by swami24 View Post
        Caps 1 and 11 all time in the 2nd round. Ouch. No excuses this year either. Top goalie, ovi, oshie.....
        They have won twice in the second round. 1990, 1998

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hammerwise View Post
          freakin penguins and ducks, Heres to hoping the Predators and Senators can take them down.

          More than any club, I hate the penguins.

          Capitals, with a loaded club, fall again. With Oshie, Justin Williams, Alzner, Shattenkirk, and others all UFAs, time to abandon ship.
          What do you have against the Ducks. They are a great team .. fun to watch. I was very happy they won last night. I could not stand another poster franchise for tanking making it any further.

          Comment


          • I'm all in for the Ducks now that the Caps lost.

            Comment


            • I'm going for the ducks because if the Preds go on and win the cup, all the know-nothings within a 9 state radius of Philly will start the "we never should have fired Lavvy" garbage.
              "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

              Comment


              • Originally posted by andy71 View Post

                They have won twice in the second round. 1990, 1998
                Still.........

                Comment


                • I haven't seen to much of the Western Conference playoffs this year, but I am not the least bit surprised that the Predators are in the WCF. Great defencemen, a goalie who has bounced back from injury, strong forwards that drive the net, and a fantastic coach.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CLJ View Post
                    ....strong forwards that drive the net, and a fantastic coach.
                    Forwards that provide the jam?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CLJ View Post
                      I haven't seen to much of the Western Conference playoffs this year, but I am not the least bit surprised that the Predators are in the WCF. Great defencemen, a goalie who has bounced back from injury, strong forwards that drive the net, and a fantastic coach.
                      Fantastic coach?

                      We'll see...this is year 3....it get's dicey for his career numbers at this point....

                      he was unemployed on Long Island at this point, his first DNQ in Carolina after winning the cup, His final time making the playoffs in PHI...

                      ...I think we might need to get a definition of 'fantastic' established..

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X