No announcement yet.

2017 Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine how much more enjoyable these games would be without having to reach for the mute button every time pierre opens his mouth.

Comment

• seems like the Pens obstruct every play.

Comment

• More penguins fans saying "continuation play" on social media tonight than bought tickets in the preCrosby years

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CLJ View Post
          It was the correct call... His foot was off the ice prior to puck fully.clearing the blue line and in the zone. Hate the reviews though.
          Correct call? Maybe. I think it may have been off the ice...it was close. But the call on the ice was onsides and the replay was NOT conclusive. That's the issue I have with the reversal of the goal. You can not definitively say his toe was not touching the ice when the puck crossed the line based on the replays. So the call on the ice should have stood.
          Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Barr View Post

Correct call? Maybe. I think it may have been off the ice...it was close. But the call on the ice was onsides and the replay was NOT conclusive. That's the issue I have with the reversal of the goal. You can not definitively say his toe was not touching the ice when the puck crossed the line based on the replays. So the call on the ice should have stood.
            Amen

Comment

• I freakin hate these stupid reviews especially in hockey and soon to be soccer. These leagues have a hard time generating goals as it is, and now they want to take back the few that they score because a guy was 1/4" offside (cause you know that's the only reason he scored lol). It's a joke, and certainly doesn't increase anyone's enjoyment at the game or watching on TV. Not sure who likes this shit. Refs make mistakes, the world isn't perfect, get over it. Why stop here, let's review every damn penalty or non call to make sure everyone got it "right"....jokes...

Comment

• So..my take away on tonights game..based on fan talk on Twitter and FB...

Penguins fans have no clue who Pekka Rinne is. Have no clue how good the Preds D is..

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

• Penguins fans only know their own team, and they only know them because the league saved them and they became a perennial contender. If they were bad, nobody would pay attention.

I wasn't going to mention it, but even the empty net goal was helped by a penalty that wasn't called. If you watch while Bonino is skating down the left side, a Predators player has an angle to cut him off but a Penguins player blocks him out, allowing Bonino to gain center ice and flip it to the empty net. Should have been interference, but whatever.

Watching that game really makes you think the fix is in. Must be nice to have the league on your side. We'll never know.
                  Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

• Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post
                    I freakin hate these stupid reviews especially in hockey and soon to be soccer. These leagues have a hard time generating goals as it is, and now they want to take back the few that they score because a guy was 1/4" offside (cause you know that's the only reason he scored lol). It's a joke, and certainly doesn't increase anyone's enjoyment at the game or watching on TV. Not sure who likes this shit. Refs make mistakes, the world isn't perfect, get over it. Why stop here, let's review every damn penalty or non call to make sure everyone got it "right"....jokes...
                    The idea of the challenge is also to break the momentum of the game which, in this case, as definitely in Nashville's direction at the time. How about a two minute delay of game penalty against a team that makes a challenge and it fails?
                    "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

• No Mario, and that team ends up moving.

Horrible article.my M Seilski in yesterday's Inquirer, about how Philly fans would love Crosby if he played here, because he is tough. The problem.is that.is a whining bitch, which we do not take to at all. Lindros did his whining off thenice, and we still turned on him. Cindy's on ice crying would never get support here.

Comment

Working...
                      X