2017 Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CLJ View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Crosby gets a fine for the water bottle, somewhere around $3k
    I wouldn't hold my breath. Crosby gets away with tons of crap.
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

• Yeah and if they were serious about concussions, they would fine/suspend him for repeatedly banging Subban's head on the ice.
      And suspend/fine the ref for watching it and letting it go.

But they'll probably fine Subban for damaging the "model franchise's" ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLJ View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised if Crosby gets a fine for the water bottle, somewhere around $3k
        "It slipped... not my fault."

Comment

• Wow. Extremely quick whistle.
          Nashville got hosed.

Comment

• From the refs position, i get it, but it should be considered for a consultation with the outside ref. Maybe next year.

Comment

• Apparently the Penguins are also allowed to tackle in this game too.

Comment

• Kunitz just speared #15 of the predators

Comment

• Kunitz just punched Neal in the b*lls. Not sure how I feel about that.

Comment

Comment

• So typical, won On a disallowed goal and possible goalie interference, both their way of course. P reds had plenty of opportunities and just didnt finish.

Comment

Working...
                      X