2017 Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the Pittsburgh Penguins.
    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

• Originally posted by Hattrix View Post
      I hate the Pittsburgh Penguins.
      Me too...the preferential Penguin treatment with the blown calls is getting VERY old though!

Comment

• Pucking Fenguins.

Comment

• 5 Stanley Cups for Pittsburgh.
          Another Conn Smythe for Crosby.

Comment

• Originally posted by behn3 View Post

Me too...the preferential Penguin treatment with the blown calls is getting VERY old though!
            It really is. I still don't get why the league thinks this is a good thing. The popularity of hockey is NOT going up with the Penguins and Crosby having all this success. They need to stop focusing on one star player and promote several of them around the league. There are plenty of them. Outside of Pittsburgh, and not just Philly, there's not a lot of love for the Penguins. The bias of the national broadcast crew is sickening, especially Penis McPenis. It's just ridiculous.
            Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

• Originally posted by CLJ
              5 Stanley Cups for Pittsburgh.
              Another Conn Smythe for Crosby.
              Still baffled Matt Murray didn't get the Smythe last year...

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

• evee1234
                evee1234 commented
                Editing a comment
                I though Kessel should have won it last year.

• Last year, felt like the voters gave it to Crosby as a lifetime achievement award. I know this year, some media members lobbied to have it go to the Pens goalies, so a dual award for Murray and MAF yet this was not allowed. Guentzel and Malkin were also worthy of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLJ View Post
                Last year, felt like the voters gave it to Crosby as a lifetime achievement award. I know this year, some media members lobbied to have it go to the Pens goalies, so a dual award for Murray and MAF yet this was not allowed. Guentzel and Malkin were also worthy of it.
                I thought Guentzel should have received the Conn Smythe.

On another topic, after being a huge part of the Preds winning the West, has anyone found Forsberg? He was invisible in the Finals!

Comment

• Originally posted by behn3 View Post

I thought Guentzel should have received the Conn Smythe.

On another topic, after being a huge part of the Preds winning the West, has anyone found Forsberg? He was invisible in the Finals!
                  Bad feet/ankles.... Issues with his skates I guess.
                  ?
                  "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

• Paul?
                    "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Working...
                    X