Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
    Seriously Anth...reading your rebuttal makes me realize that you have some serious issues. If you live your life the way you breakdown other people's opinions...i feel sorry for you. Instead of responding to some of your asinine responses in the last 3 posts...i'll allow you to feel smarter than everyone else with your alt-reality opinions.
    So kind of you.

    Call me a liar and accuse me of twisting facts and then get upset when I defend myself and my opinion.

    Do you need a safe space?

    Reality is you can't actually defend what you typed out...and now you're triggered because I took the time to call you on it.

    Rather than point out the faults you believe exist you stomp off like an angry snowflake..

    I don't believe I'm smarter, I do believe you're wrong. How dare I.
    ​​​​​​

    Comment


    • #52
      lol nice buzzwords.

      Comment


      • #53
        Originally posted by IceHokie View Post
        lol nice buzzwords.
        I thought they went well with the "alt-reality opinions" tag..

        ?

        Comment


        • #54
          Uhh, can't we just all agree that Bob hasn't been great in the playoffs so far in his career but that the team in front of him was also horrendous this year in the playoffs?
          Check out Kid Felix!

          Official Site
          Official Facebook
          Official Twitter

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by PinkFloydFreak87 View Post
            Uhh, can't we just all agree that Bob hasn't been great in the playoffs so far in his career but that the team in front of him was also horrendous this year in the playoffs?
            Tried that. It's the wrong answer apparently.

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post

              Tried that. It's the wrong answer apparently.
              tbh I saw the beginnings of the argument on page 4 and skipped page 5 altogether lol
              Check out Kid Felix!

              Official Site
              Official Facebook
              Official Twitter

              Comment


              • #57
                Originally posted by PinkFloydFreak87 View Post

                tbh I saw the beginnings of the argument on page 4 and skipped page 5 altogether lol
                I don't blame you.

                On to other topics...

                don't want to see the Caps advance but don't think Rags or Sens can beat Pittsburgh, but fully believe Caps can choke to either...living in VA has left me hating the Caps more than the Pens or Rags..

                How amusing in a "non traditional" sense would it be for EDM to lose to Nashville in a hypothetical conference finals matchup?

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post

                  I don't blame you.

                  On to other topics...

                  don't want to see the Caps advance but don't think Rags or Sens can beat Pittsburgh, but fully believe Caps can choke to either...living in VA has left me hating the Caps more than the Pens or Rags..

                  How amusing in a "non traditional" sense would it be for EDM to lose to Nashville in a hypothetical conference finals matchup?
                  I dislike the caps more than NYR as well, although I can't put my finger on why. I'm rooting for Ott in the East and Nsh in the West, but definitely rooting for whoever wins OTT vs NYR against whoever wins Wash vs Pitts.

                  Out west I've always really liked Rinne and the predators, and I really enjoyed the city of nashville and the game I saw at bridgestone arena. So I'm pulling for Nashville but I also have no problems with St. Louis. Don't really wanna see Edmonton succeed after tanking for so long and I don't like the Ducks either.

                  And I'd LOVE for edmonton to lose to Nashville or St. Louis, especially Nashville haha.
                  Check out Kid Felix!

                  Official Site
                  Official Facebook
                  Official Twitter

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    Originally posted by PinkFloydFreak87 View Post
                    Uhh, can't we just all agree that Bob hasn't been great in the playoffs so far in his career but that the team in front of him was also horrendous this year in the playoffs?
                    I agree...Bob sucked...as did his team. But unlike some people, i won't protect him for the lack of offence the BJs provided. His numbers speak for themselves. We're looking at a guy making seven and a half million dollars...and that is how he performs? No excuse for him (not even fatigue).

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      *chuckle*

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X