Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take good luck and hopefully the dude exceeds

Comment

The two top prospects are not superstar material. Better than average players but not in the same vein as Mathews, Eichel, etc. Should get a player that will help though, or we can trade the pick.
      Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Well, we are due for a guy who exceeds expectations.

Comment

Assuming conventional wisdom prevails, we'll land a very good C who can likely become a #1, which is the biggest need in our system. We shouldn't be trading this pick unless an idiotic offer is put in front of us. Nico/Nolan would line up very well with the age of our incoming D.

Comment

Trade the pick with Giroux and Morin for Carey Price. Then sign him for 8 years and $80+ million. He has one year left on his current deal then UFA.

Comment

Trade the pick for Duchene or Mackinnon

Comment

Originally posted by richoots View Post
                Trade the pick for Duchene or Mackinnon
                MAc would be interesting..i wouldn't do it for Duchene..i mean he isn't exactly young any more

Comment

Don't trade the pick, continue the youth movement...Remember cap space moving forward..

...adding another high dollar piece isn;t the answer...

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
                    Don't trade the pick, continue the youth movement...Remember cap space moving forward..

...adding another high dollar piece isn;t the answer...
                    I agree. Don't trade it for an expensive peice that doesn't fit.
                    Only trade it for a deal that involves future high picks and/or high prospects. Build towards the future.

But I'd be happy with either Patrick or Hischier.
                    I'm leaning towards Hischier today, but I'm sure I'll change my mid a million times before the draft.

Comment

well... this is pretty cool! Congats to the NHL for making the lottery relevant with the current percentages. Tanking doesn't seem as appealing anymore when you're likely to go from #1 to #4.

but also, why cant we win it in a real meaningful year like the oilers and the pens and the hawks did.

Comment

Working...
                      X