No announcement yet.

Flyers Apparent Interest in Drouin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didn't Drouin throw a hissy fit and refuse to play in the AHL? do we really want that?

Comment

I'd just choose to hold my own. Not interested in that move.

Comment

I would love to get Drouin, think he would be a great addition of youth, speed, and talent on offense that we definitely need.

That said, those packages look like WAY too much for me to be comfortable with it.

Comment

When he wants to the kid can definitely take over: https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/jon...053327861.html

Comment

I will say that taking the pick fits more in the the current plan, and what in would like to see. It would be interesting to project potential UFAS in 2 - 3 years, when the young core will be in place and have some time under their belts.

Comment

the only way...and i mean only way I move the #2 in this scenario is if Dev's take Nico and you have worries about Patrick's injury history

Comment

I am confused...I thought Nico and Patrick were expected to be Drouin level talents...

Where's​ the upside for PHI in this trade?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
                  When he wants to the kid can definitely take over: https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/jon...053327861.html
                  That was nice but that was 3 on 3 overtime. A lot of players look good with all that empty space.

Comment

if, and this is a rumor, Drouin is actually asking for 6 million..nope..

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                      if, and this is a rumor, Drouin is actually asking for 6 million..nope..
                      Good point about the contract. That should be a consideration as whoever we draft with the #2 will have a rookie contract for 3 years versus Drouin's high cap hit.

Comment

Working...
                      X