Flyers Apparent Interest in Drouin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynchmob450

Agree 1,000%. Thanks for communicating this message. We actually should be providing patience for all of these kids. Allow them to become the players we hope they become. Don't drill them for showing signs of inexperience. Allow them the time needed to become our New Core.
    Agree with you and PhillyMac, patience is the name of the game..

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Enough of the patience nonsense. These guys have missed the playoffs 3 of the last 5 years and haven't won a playoff round since 2012. Plenty of time to get these guys into NHL games , unless of course , they aren't NHL material.

Comment

Originally posted by CLJ
        Enough of the patience nonsense. These guys have missed the playoffs 3 of the last 5 years and haven't won a playoff round since 2012. Plenty of time to get these guys into NHL games , unless of course , they aren't NHL material.
        What a bunch of nonsense.

Seriously...Even top end NHLers don't consistently make the playoffs let alone kids...

These measures and metrics are crazy...

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Drouin isn't going anywhere, especially since Stamkos gets injured quite often. They will let Tyler Johnson and others go before Drouin.

Comment

Originally posted by phillymac14 View Post
            It was known and expected that Morin would take time. He was one of the younger players drafted in his draft year and D-men with his size typically take a while to fully develop. Look how long it took Chara to fully develop. You have to have patience with Morin. He has a unique skillset that the Flyers (and pretty much every team in the NHL covets) and that is size, great mobility and a mean streak. Don't give up on him ... let him develop. I think he will be on the Flyers next season and shortly after that he will be one of the most popular players on the team because of how he plays. I'm still thinking he could be a more mobile Darien Hatcher. I'll take that kind of nastiness patrolling the D zone any day of the week.
            I realize patience is the key, BUT, IF Morin is like Hatcher then I can't wait to see him knock the rest of Crosby's teeth out.

Comment

Working...
            X