• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toothless joe View Post

You realize this is Cindy Crosby?
    what the hell is going on here?
    please close this thread!!!
    Yes I realize it's a thread that's sort of about Crysby. My point was more that the NHL clearly doesn't give a flying f**k about player safety. That being said if G for example had just had a concussion and went head first into the boards and was slow to get up I'd expect my team trainer to be standing at the door waiting to check him for symptoms!

Comment

Originally posted by joehockey View Post

Yes I realize it's a thread that's sort of about Crysby. My point was more that the NHL clearly doesn't give a flying f**k about player safety. That being said if G for example had just had a concussion and went head first into the boards and was slow to get up I'd expect my team trainer to be standing at the door waiting to check him for symptoms!
      I think Crosby has been through this enough to make a responsible call. That said, it is the playoffs and maybe he feels the penguinis time/window isn't wide open.

Comment

I don't believe it was a concussion, I think he was hurt, but only missing one game due to his third (possibly fourth) concussion? The league should and would get involved.

Hes a dirty player and a brat, I'm all for him having a concussion. Sorry but I am. The way Mario and Sid complained about the league and head shots and then their team led the league in suspensions for head shots. How many games did James Neal get for two elbows to the head in our series versus them? One.

Comment

This makes at least four concussions that Crosby has had. Its merely a matter of time until he gets the next one. He needs to sit down with Lindros and have a serious conversation about how the rest of his life is going to be.
          "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

..... Or Premeau.... Brett Lindros.... Lafontaine, Pronger
            "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

crosby isn't a crybaby anymore (although he is a serious diver).

greatest player of his generation. i never want to see greatness cut short by injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Hattrix View Post
                .... Brett Lindros...
                Will never forget seeing him walking in the stadium concourse after he quit, during an isles flyers game. It was like watching a wall walk at you. Simply a huge dude in peak physical shape....neck down at least. Real shame.

Comment

I saw Rust get absolutely crushed by Phaneuf. Originally I thought it was Crosby that got hit and only afterwards I learned it was Rust. I must admit that I was gleeful when I thought it was Crosby. Second dirtiest player in the Penguins (to Letang). I really hope Karma gets to him. Captain Slewfoot! I don't care if he's skilled. What he did to Methot was criminal. I have no sympathy for him.

And slashing Giroux's wrist when his glove was off! No sympathy, none at all!
                  Last edited by RustySkates; 05-15-2017, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Yeah, the play by play made it sound like Cindy, but it was 17 not 87. Clean hit, and they have reshown it 25 times, plus it will be an ESPN top 10 for sure. If it was Cindy it would have been a 5 min major and suspension for the remainder of the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                    X