No announcement yet.

Who replaces Mullen on Hakstol's staff?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who replaces Mullen on Hakstol's staff?

Reaching here to try to create dialogue...

Has anyone heard of any names that might be pegged to take on the assistant coach role that Mullen left? I'm assuming whoever that person is, that they will also inherit the PP responsibility.

Watching a little of these playoffs, i'm wondering if there was any chance that Tocchet would be able to be lured back. Every time i see him behind the Pens bench, i get so pissed off.

Apparently his contract is up, but he lived in Pitts. Even when he was doing games for CSN, he was still living in Pits and communtinh the whole way. Does he want to move?
    Last edited by swami24; 05-25-2017, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Jeremy Roenick ?

Comment

Tocchet, yes.
        Roenick, hell no.

How about Kimmo

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Kimmo is a great guy, but what does he bring in terms of PP ingenuity? They need a new approach there.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
            Kimmo is a great guy, but what does he bring in terms of PP ingenuity? They need a new approach there.
            Fair question...but Im hard pressed to think JR or Tock bring anything new to the table either..

...what's Lindros doing? LOL

Comment

what about Briere?

Comment

me?
                "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

I don't think we need a coach who is going to reinvent how a PP should function, but one who knows how to adjust things when they are not working.

Kimmo is interesting, since he QBd the PP and always seemed to be smart (intellect). I also like Briere.

Comment

Steal a coach from another team who has done well in coaching the PP. Ideal, but do not know who that may be. 88 is about as good as a coaching option as one of the Hanson brothers

Comment

Working...
                    X