No announcement yet.

Who replaces Mullen on Hakstol's staff?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is an interesting staff to say the least. I think the flyers will do something unexpected with the pick, not sure what it is just yet, but this draft / off-season is a little different than others considering the expansion draft and other variables. I am sure it is heating up in the front office and they are exploring all options with the added weight of a DNQ

Comment

Good to see Knoblauch on board. I think he is likely an heir apparent if they decide to axe Hakstol in the next year or two.

Comment

This article shows exactly why I hate BSH.

Headline is absolute garbage to fuel a coaching controversy for clicks.

Article admits Knoblauch is no different than Hakstol...a well thought of coach of young players with no NHL experience..

*bangs head*

Last edited by Rev_Bully; 06-07-2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
          This article shows exactly why I hate BSH.

Headline is absolute garbage to fuel a coaching controversy for clicks.

Article admission Knoblauch is no different than Hakstol...a well thought of coach of young players with no NHL experience..

*bangs head*

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
          In fairness, he did use a "?" instead of a "!" in his title

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe

In fairness, he did use a "?" instead of a "!" in his title
            True but still ugh

Comment

Those PP numbers are absolutely sick. To be able to sustain those kind of numbers for seasons at a time has to say something.
              "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

I am all for new blood, give him the chance.

Comment

If the only thing he does is get our PP into the top 10 this year I will be happy. Would be nice to see him work with our forwards to help increase our 5v5 scoring as well though.

Comment

My pp would run at 25 percent in that league with that lineup.

Comment

Working...
                    X