Lindblom signs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindblom signs

Oscar Lindblom signs his entry level contract. He will get a shot this year.. not a surprise but good news. He could be the offensive shot they need, or at least one solid peice.

Let the line combos begin:

Lindblom- G- Jake
    Simmer- Rookie- Travis K
    V Flip- Coutts- Schenn
    PEB- Vecchione- Weal
    Laughton/ Cousins

Wiese, Read, Raffl out.

Comment

Will be the greatest 5th round pick by the Flyers to ever play the game.

Comment

But will he be better than Tocchet (6th round, 121st)?
        "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by Hattrix View Post
          But will he be better than Tocchet (6th round, 121st)?
          That is a curious question! Only time will tell I suppose.

Comment

Great news. Very happy that this is finalized and we can now look forward with a chance for Oscar to be in our opening night lineup.

I have a feeling that he'll only make the opening lineup IF he performs above vets (similar to what TK did last season). Spending a little time in the AHL won't hurt, if he is unspectacular in training camp.

Comment

Oskar may be compared to Artturi Lehkonen. See.a few more players staying an extra year or two to develop in Sweden then coming to NHL.

Comment

Good news, but let's not anoint him the next (insert name here). He doesn't need any unreal expectations, give him a chance to develop.I think Flyers fans do that sometimes, and when expectations aren't met immediately, they turn on their own.

Comment

This guy is going to be the second coming of Jiri Dopita!!!!!

except you know; actually pretty good.
                  "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

The dude is basically Peter Forsberg 2.0 without the foot issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X