Clear All

• Gostisbehere signed to multi-year extension. 6yrs/4.5m per

If anyone finds anything post it here
    Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

6 years 4.5 mill as per LeBrun via meltzer's twitter
    "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

I like it. Can't figure out a way to edit the thread title. Maybe only mods can. I didn't want a bridge deal. Even a year like this where he was so-so, that is a movable contract.
      Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
      Official Facebook
      Official Twitter

Comment

Like it a lot. I think it's a fair price if he improves marginally over last year and can maintain that level of play. If he returns to first year offensive form and improves his defense a bit, it'll be a steal.
        "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

he seemed to really settle in better toward the end of the season after getting scratched multiple games, so I'm hopeful that's the Ghost we're going to see next season. (obviously improving with experience)

I'm sure he's still thinking "hmmmm....I'm still half a mill less than MacDonald. Damn I wish Holmgren were still GM. I'd e getting 6+!!"
          "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Great signing with an acceptable cap number. Foundation building.

Comment

Wow, what a steal. Awesome contract.
              Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

The contract also has lesser actual cash in the last three years, so if he for some reason stumbles, the trade options will be better. Hopefully that's never something we need to consider, but it's a nice feature.

Comment

Nice. I suspect he will be in Philly a lot longer than the coach. I also get the impression hockey ops rates him the highest of all the defencemen long term.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X