No announcement yet.

Expansion draft, protected list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some decent players for Vegas in the first eight teams.
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post

If I move MacDonald, I can fit

Morin 863,333
      Sanheim 863,333
      Hagg 894,167
      Lindblom 925,000
      Total 3,545,833

needs contract for 2018-19
      Morin, Hagg,

Needs contract for 2019-20
      Konecny, Provorov, Sanheim
      Moving MacDonald right now means Gudas and Ghost are our "vets". That to me is no better than rushing a proven prospect to the NHL.

Please don't get me wrong, there are other vets with better cap hits that can be the same presence MacDonald is projected to be. My only concern is that if there is not some other veteran to help player-coach the young guys we're not going to see the full potential. If we got rid of MacDonald, but were able to fill his spot with someone of the 5-6 d-man style for less than MacDonald; then great we should do it! I just don't want to dump a veteran because of his salary and then watch a bunch of "3 years or less" d-men struggle because they don't have that on--ice guidance they could get from a proven vet. (Gudas not withstanding).
      "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

• Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
        Am I the only one who doesnt want Fleury? Maybe I have a distorted view of his talent from how well the flyers have played against him... Definitely don't want to give up the #2 to get an aging goalie who doesn't fit into our long term plan...
        I do not want Marc Andre Flounder.

Comment

• Goddamnit. Really wanted to lose a bigger contract than that.
          Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
          Official Facebook
          Official Twitter

Comment

• Hope for trades.. to dump salary. PEB had value, compared to what we hoped was picked. Still surprised that they have picked a number of 30+ yr olds, including PEB.

Comment

• lol they are taking so many old defensemen...

methot 32
              schlemko 30
              emelin 31
              engelland 35
              garrison 32

Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
              Official Facebook
              Official Twitter

Comment

• 13 Defensman taken by LV...tomorrow is going to be fun when the trade freeze is lifted at 8am!

Comment

• Flyers had their goalie but made the worst decision signing Bryz and dumping Bob. As bad as the Bryz contract was , it only looks worse considering what Bob has become.

Comment

• There still.is hope. Stolarz became the pick.from the Bob trade.

Comment

• McKenzie seems to think more trades will go down tomorrow than today.

Comment

Working...
                      X