No announcement yet.

Expansion draft, protected list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, totally understand​. Subban was hyped since his brother was a top nhl player. While Malcom had done well in ahl he never got a real shot in boston and then a serious injury really has set him back. While he was set to be fighting for the back up spot a few years ago, he is 4th or 5th on the depth chart now as others have passed him.

Comment

Looking at the ED available list, Anaheim exposed 2 good young defenseman (Josh Manson and Sami Vatanen) and it appears LV may have agreed to a deal with Toronto, if they select Vatanen.

I know it won't happen and I'm probably in the minority, but Josh Manson (RH shot, plays in all situations, physical presence and leadership) intrigues me after seeing him in the playoffs.

Comment

my guess is LV takes PEB, Weise or Raffl

Comment

Originally posted by behn3 View Post
          Looking at the ED available list, Anaheim exposed 2 good young defenseman (Josh Manson and Sami Vatanen) and it appears LV may have agreed to a deal with Toronto, if they select Vatanen.

I know it won't happen and I'm probably in the minority, but Josh Manson (RH shot, plays in all situations, physical presence and leadership) intrigues me after seeing him in the playoffs.
          Apparently Anaheim already agreed with LV to compensate them to not select Vatanen or Manson.
          "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

So who does Vegas take? Raffl or one of the goalies I think, unless they send some draft picks or a prospect to get them to take amac

Comment

My money is on Raffl. There are enough other goalies out there for LV.
              "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Assuming there is no deal in place, I think they take PEB.

He's the kind of guy you want in a new, potentially young dressing room in a city with a lot of distraction.

I'd pick him or Neuvy.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm a little surprised they protected Laughton, but I guess they value first round picks, and that's a decent asset to have if he ends up getting traded or whatever. They seemed high on PEB so I thought he'd be the last forward protected.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
                    Assuming there is no deal in place, I think they take PEB.

He's the kind of guy you want in a new, potentially young dressing room in a city with a lot of distraction.

I'd pick him or Neuvy.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

I think that's a good possibility. He's extremely well liked, coming off a good WC, has a good reputation as an active community guy, and is definitely a leader.

VGK will have a plethora of Raffl like players to choose from, I think PEB's "intangibles" may well make the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by IceHokie View Post
                      I'm a little surprised they protected Laughton, but I guess they value first round picks, and that's a decent asset to have if he ends up getting traded or whatever. They seemed high on PEB so I thought he'd be the last forward protected.
                      Laughton's still in the age range where he can be an important part of this team's future bottom 6. I don't know if he will be or won't be,
                      but he has value as a 23 year old who may be able to play in any bottom 6 spot.

Comment

Working...
                      X