Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe
        On a smaller note, rumours are Vegas is taking PEB
        Yep..

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post
          On a smaller note, rumours are Vegas is taking PEB
          Vecchione will now get a chance to secure the fourth line center spot in camp!

Comment

Originally posted by ELab2

They really don't need that money right now
            They just gave Gost nearly the same money, the kids wont be cheap long.

Provorov and Sanheim are up for new deals after next season (2018-19), before AMac expires.

Morin and Hagg after this season (2017-18)

Comment

There's a bunch of names up on TSN now...not sure if these are all confirmed. Bellemare is their choice from the Flyers, apparently. I like him but it's no huge loss. I just hope they don't resign VandeVelde to take that spot. Go with the youth or sign someone better on the cheap. I've had enough of VV!

http://www.tsn.ca/live-blog-expected...picks-1.785246

Below are the names believed to be headed to the Vegas Golden Knights. Scroll below for more info.

Dallas Stars: C Cody Eakin

Minnesota Wild: F Erik Haula, F Alex Toth

Montreal Canadiens: D Alexei Emelin

Nashville Predators: F James Neal

Pittsburgh Penguins: G Marc-Andre Fleury

Ottawa Senators: D Marc Methot

Toronto Maple Leafs: F Brendan Leipsic

Los Angeles Kings: D Brayden McNabb

New York Islanders: G Jean-Francois Berube

New York Rangers: F Oscar Lindberg

Philadelphia Flyers: F Pierre-Edouard Bellemare

Winnipeg Jets: Unknown (see below)

--

TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reports the Winnipeg Jets are believed to have a made a deal with the Golden Knights to ensure defenceman Toby Enstrom would not be selected in the expansion draft.

Enstrom was left exposed as the Jets protected Dustin Byfuglien, Jacob Trouba and Tyler Myers. Enstrom waived his no-move clause in order to be left available.
              Unsure who the Winnipeg Jets are losing in expansion, but I believe the Jets made a deal with VGK to not take veteran Toby Enstrom.

Darren Dreger (@DarrenDreger) June 21, 2017
              Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

JF Berube??? Is that why they are getting the Isle's #1?

Comment

Originally posted by behn3 View Post

Vecchione will now get a chance to secure the fourth line center spot in camp!
                  I'd let him and Laughton make up 2/3 of the 4th line.

Add Morin and Hagg or Sanheim to the blueline, as well as Lindblom + 2nd overall pick to the top 6.

Stolly as backup (if he's healthy) and we finally might see a team with some youth, energy and passion to play...

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post

They just gave Gost nearly the same money, the kids wont be cheap long.

Provorov and Sanheim are up for new deals after next season (2018-19), before AMac expires.

Morin and Hagg after this season (2017-18)

Sanheim and Provorov have two more seasons 17/18 and 18/19 before being up. At that time MacDonald will only have 1 year left, they can buy him out then (or even after next year) or trade him with substantial money retained.

Morin and Hagg will get very limited raises after this year.

I don't want MacDonald hanging around, and if we could dump him for a midround pick and midlevel prospect I'd be fine with that, but the situation is not urgent enough that we should use part of the value of a great asset to dispose of him
                    "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

I would rather have seen Laughton on the unprotected list rather than PEB, but that said, Pebbles is a decent fourth line center and that is not hard to replace.

Gonna be an interesting run up to the free agent market.

In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us...

Comment

Working...
                      X