Cousins traded to the Yotes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hellfish21

I think he meant "is a". the "n" was a typo.
    Fair enough

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

You see what the Habs got for Bealieu and its clear what the market is in advance of the expansion draft.
      "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

I always liked Cousins style of play. He created a lot of chaos when on the ice, and i really believe Hakstol misused him last season. I hope he turns into a decent player now that he'll get a chance to play in the dessert.

As for the return, i'm happy with it. We have seen that getting picks for players who might not be in a team's plans CAN payoff. You need to get lucky, but you also have to have confidence in the people providing you with guidance in who to select and who to ignore.

I'm wondering if Hextall has (or will have) any side deal with LV regarding a player that might be exposed by another team. The next week is just fantastic entertainment for hockey fans. LOVE this!

Comment

This was all about the expansion draft. With Cousins traded Hextall can protect Laughton and Manning leaving only MacDonald, Read, Weise, Raffl and Nuevirth as draft options for LV. Plenty of better goalies available besides Nuevirth which means there is a good chance one of those other players / contracts is taken off our hands. I will be very happy if that is the case.

Comment

I like Cousins, but he is nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by phillymac14 View Post
              This was all about the expansion draft. With Cousins traded Hextall can protect Laughton and Manning leaving only MacDonald, Read, Weise, Raffl and Nuevirth as draft options for LV. Plenty of better goalies available besides Nuevirth which means there is a good chance one of those other players / contracts is taken off our hands. I will be very happy if that is the case.
              I am hoping for MacDonald or Read....but I will not be surprised (I will be disappointed) if the Flyers protect MacD...as Hexy's Axe has pointed out, they fluffed the hell out of MacD all year.

Comment

I'll be really disappointed and pissed off if MacDonald is protected.

Comment

Not that I want MacD here, he sucks and I'd love him gone. But the chances Vegas takes him are basically zero, so I can't see being pissed about protecting him. They'll only be protecting him in lieu of Manning, and I don't think it's unreasonable to want to clear out one of the two and keep all the forwards (more likely but still not likely Vegas takes Manning)
                  "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

They protected exactly who I thought they would. Now I just hope Weise or MacDonald is selected.

Comment

Originally posted by ELab2
                      Not that I want MacD here, he sucks and I'd love him gone. But the chances Vegas takes him are basically zero, so I can't see being pissed about protecting him. They'll only be protecting him in lieu of Manning, and I don't think it's unreasonable to want to clear out one of the two and keep all the forwards (more likely but still not likely Vegas takes Manning)
                      But I don't want to lose Manning, as a 7D he is far more valuable than AMac.

I think, and this isn't directed at you Elab, people lose sight of the fact that all 7 Dmen, 13 Forwards and both goalies can't be world beating 4m dollar plus cap hits...

Sometimes it's ok to just be average.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X