X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Uniforms

Jesus Christ.

https://twitter.com/UniWatch/status/...ww.espn.com%2F

I especially like the socks they got from the dollar store.

Comment

some are pretty crappy (looking at you Minnesota), but at least it's not a 100% overhaul like they tried with the RBK jerseys after the 2005 lockout.
      "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Avalanche are the big winners of this. Carolina did well to bring back the Hurricane flags.

Vegas, Devils, Predators, Capitals (stupid added stripe across the front) all missed the mark big time.

Flyers is basically the same, which I'm happy with.

Comment

I really like the Vegas logo but those jerseys are blah.

Comment

So I had to look at a close up of Car. in order to see the flags in the hem, and I just noticed the laces in the collar. And a few other teams have laces in the collar as well ... but laces through holes in a sweater that doesn't have an open neck collar(?!?) Have they been doing that for a while now and I just never noticed?

Comment

I looked at the jerseys at NHL.com since I can't access Twitter from work:

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-jerseys...on/c-290020400

The differences mostly look subtle. Not much change at all on the jerseys, other than the Wild with the striping across the middle. Not a big fan of that. The Vegas jerseys aren't bad.

Do they show more on twitter?
              Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Originally posted by dsl135 View Post

Flyers is basically the same, which I'm happy with.
                We don't like change, and we like it that way.

Comment

Not a jersey guy...but the Vegas ones are horrendous! What is going on with the stripes on their sleeve??

Comment

Not crazy about the extra white in our sleeve, but glad its not a major change.

Nashvilles new one looks awful up close.
                    Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
                    Official Facebook
                    Official Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X