2017 Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Schedule

So it looks like the Flyers start the season on the West coast road trip opening Oct 4 in San Jose. Their first home game is Sat the 14 of Oct vs Washington

They are in Nashville the 10th

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

So another west coast start to the season? And then to Smashville? I think they went to Chicago last year after the west coast start.

Comment

Per Home Openers... Oct 4 at San Jose Sharks, Oct 5 at LA Kings. Oct 10 at Nashville Predators. The could be easily be playing Oct 7 or 8 in Anaheim. I doubt they are in Arizona and cannot be in Vegas.

Comment

Well, we can't let the Flyers get off to a good start with a favorable schedule now can we? Let's make it as difficult as possible!
          Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Barr View Post
            Well, we can't let the Flyers get off to a good start with a favorable schedule now can we? Let's make it as difficult as possible!
            Sharks, Kings, Ducks, Predators, Capitals. First 4 games on the road is bad enough. But starting on the west coast. Ridiculous horrendous opening schedule.

Comment

Meh, it all equals out, I like the home opener. Start on the road and bond as a team.

Comment

Working...
              X