No announcement yet.

Would You?! (2nd overall speculation)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly Hexy...and that is why i've jumped over to the Patrick side after being on the Nico side. That shot is lethal...and is kind of what we need.

My concern is now about some of the character questions i have heard about. I wish he was a nicer guy

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
      Exactly Hexy...and that is why i've jumped over to the Patrick side after being on the Nico side. That shot is lethal...and is kind of what we need.

My concern is now about some of the character questions i have heard about. I wish he was a nicer guy
      Sometimes it's good to have an "edge" as long as it doesn't get out of control. Then, again, I wouldn't mind if he had that "edge" against the Penguins

Comment

Does anyone know Kyle Scott? Is he reputable in the Philly sports scene?

Here's a recent tweet from him:

Kyle Scottþ @CrossingBroad 2h2 hours ago More
        • Little birdie: The Flyers are not sold on Nolan Patrick and are "“extremely concerned"” about his injuries. No one knows who Devils will take.

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe
          Does anyone know Kyle Scott? Is he reputable in the Philly sports scene?

Here's a recent tweet from him:

Kyle Scottþ @CrossingBroad 2h2 hours ago More
          • Little birdie: The Flyers are not sold on Nolan Patrick and are "�extremely concerned"� about his injuries. No one knows who Devils will take.
          Based on replies..he's been hit or miss. Predicted Hakstol

Comment

If that's legit, they might be seeing who the Devils select, and if they pick Nico, trade to Vegas.

Comment

I'm not reading too much into this. The way i look at this...the Flyers would be totally mishandling the situation if they didn't have "concerns" about injuries on a kid who has had some pretty bad luck over the last year. And it is in their best interest to find out what the #2 pick value is around the league. If the value is greater than what they see it, then you pull the trigger to improve your org. If not, then you take the kid if he's the BPA on the board (things would change if the Debs go rogue).

Comment

Originally posted by IceHokie View Post
                If that's legit, they might be seeing who the Devils select, and if they pick Nico, trade to Vegas.
                I agree. If there is any truth to this, you obviously take the #6, #13 and #15 picks from Vegas and move on (if that's what they've offered).

This organization has had more stars ruined by injuries than most....

But you gotta think Hextall is probably more connected to Brandon than most other GM's. If anyone knows the truth about this kid, it should be him.

Should be a wild night....stay tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post
                  Would you trade the 2 for the 6, 13 and 15.

Considering the Flyers were looking at drafting middle of the pack before the lottery gods smiled...I have to consider it..

The Flyers could potentially add the top 2 pure goal scorers in the draft in Tippett and Tolvanen..

And still land a top end center..

For me it seems more foolish for Vegas to make the deal. Yet the buzz continues that Vegas wants the #2 pick
                  ... on second thought... if they could get Tippet and Tolvanen, I'd do it.

But they'd have to be pretty sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe

I agree. If there is any truth to this, you obviously take the #6, #13 and #15 picks from Vegas and move on (if that's what they've offered).

This organization has had more stars ruined by injuries than most....

But you gotta think Hextall is probably more connected to Brandon than most other GM's. If anyone knows the truth about this kid, it should be him.

Should be a wild night....stay tuned!
                    Only guy more connected is Kelly McCrimmon in Vegas...and he wants him bad

Makes you wonder

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Jason Myrtetus‏ @jasonmyrt 7m7 minutes ago

The only reason to leak a health concern about Patrick is to make Devils think they missed something and to then leave Patrick for Flyers

Comment

Working...
                      X